010

Eleven resides at a desk in the corner, coloring on a blank sheet of paper. She turns her head, looking at the clock. The door screeches as it opens, Papa walking in. He goes to Eight, who was sat on a bench playing with an Eight ball. "That's your favorite, isn't it?" He asks, sitting down next to him. He nods. "How are you feeling today?"

"Okay."

"Are you up for some more lessons?" Papa asks.

Eleven watches as Eight shakes the ball, then shows it to Papa. "Good." Papa takes his hand, leading him out of the rainbow room. Eleven turns toward the clock again, it was time.

She walks to the orderly, who stood with his hands in front of him. "I feel dizzy," she lies.

"Dizzy?" He raises an eyebrow.

Eleven nods, "Yes-and the light; the light is hurting my head."

The orderly closes his eyes and sighs. He takes her hand, leading her out of the rainbow room. Letting the man walk in front of her, Eleven lets go of his hand, trudging behind him. She takes a look behind her, then continues walking. As the man continues walking, Eleven stops, quickly turning the opposite way towards the boiler room.

Faith, who was sitting in her room and staring at the clock above her bed, sighs. Was this a good idea? Should she be doing this? Her eyes flutter back to the clock, the hands pointing at the correct time, making her gulp.

Walking through the hallway, her breaths becoming heavy, she swipes her keycard. The light turns green, signifying the door had unlocked. She opens it, quickly running down the flights of stairs.

Finally entering the boiler room, she listens out for Eleven or Henrys voices. Walking backward, she looks up at the tall ceiling, worry overcoming her.

She bumps into something, gasping as she turns toward it. A hand is placed over her mouth, hushing her. Faith releases a breath once seeing the familiar face of Henry. He removes his hand, then places a finger over his lips. "Quiet, follow me."

Faith does as he says, following him to Eleven, who was kneeling by a pipe and peeking inside. The blond girls breath falters as she thinks over what he was planning. He places a hand on her back. "Now, it's going to be a bit scary in here, but this, this will lead you out beyond the lab fence to the woods."

Eleven turns to him, smiling lightly at Faith. "But you are too big."

Henry grabs Faith's hand, leading her to Eleven, then also grabbing Elevens. "I'm not going with you. I meant what I said when I called this place a prison. And everyone here is a prisoner, not just you. Not just your brothers and sisters, but the guards, too, the nurses. Me."

Eleven looks up at him sadly and Faith lets go of his hand, standing up again. Henry immediately notices, standing up with her. "No." Faith whispers.

"What?"

"I'm not leaving without you," Faith states. Henry moves closer to her and pulls her to him. "You're going to have to," he urges. He takes Faiths hand, moves a bit of his hair away from his neck, then places her fingers against the skin of his neck. "Here. Can you feel it?" Eleven watches them, clearly confused. "I have it too," he tells Faith, "It weakens me. It tracks me. It does the same for you, Faith."

This makes Faiths confusion grow further. "But, how can I leave and you can't?"

"Eleven is going to take yours out, I'm going to stay back and cover for the both of you. I will blame myself for your escape, and..."

"No." Faith whispers again, this time much more confidently.

Henry gulps.

"I can make it go away. Both of you," Eleven whispers, standing up with them.

Faith turns to the smaller girl, placing her hand on her shoulder and giving her a grateful smile. Eleven returns it, grabbing her hand. Henry smiles at the idea.

Henry lets go of the girls, walking to a nearby pillar. He quickly removes his belt from his pant loops and sits down against it. "Remember, you can't hurt me more than they already have."

Eleven nods, getting prepared. Faith joins Henrys side, holding onto his shoulders. Her eyes widen as Henry puts the belt in his mouth, biting down, then pulls his hair and collar out of the way. Eleven raises her hand, breathing heavily as her powers begin to kick in. Henry shudders at the pain, Faiths grip never leaving his shoulder. Finally, the Soteria falls across the floor as Henrys flesh rips where it once was.

Faith gulps at the sight, knowing she'd have to do it next.

Henry quickly takes the belt from his mouth, patting the injured spot with his hand. He gets up from the pillar, Faith soon taking his spot. She gulps as Henry licks his lips, worried for the girl. "Open," he whispers, nodding his head toward her mouth. Faith gives him a look before opening her mouth, his belt being placed in. She bites down, then grips onto the belt. Henrys hands fall to her lap, watching her carefully, as if she'd disappear at any given time. Eleven copies the same thing she had done to Henry, making Faith wince.

Once Soteria was out of both of them, Henry takes his belt from Faiths mouth. He places his hand on her cheek, "Good girl."

He then stands up and walks toward the chip. "Who knew something so small could cause so much trouble?" He turns his head toward Eleven, "Thank you."

Eleven nods, wiping her nose.

"There they are!" The door slams open.

Henrys eyes widen as he grabs Faiths hand, Faith grabbing Elevens and following him up the stairs. Eleven and Faiths hands release as Henry continues to grip Faiths once they exit the boiler room, the door slamming behind them.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Three men walk up in front of them. Henry, as if on instinct, pushes the two girls behind him. Two more men show up behind them, making Faith gulp in nervousness.

Faith averts her eyes to the sticks in the group of mens hands, the electricity sparking. "Against the wall. All of you. Now."

Eleven begins walking toward the wall, Henry stopping her. "No. You don't have to be afraid of them, Eleven. Not anymore."

He lets go of Faiths hand, quickly swinging it behind him, throwing the two men against the wall. Fragments fall to the floor, as he does the same to the other three, throwing one up and down, one to the side, and cracking the last ones neck. Faiths eyes widen at his doings, her breathing now shallow. Henry turns to Faith, seeing her glossed eyes, regret seeming to appear on his face.

"Come," he orders as he pulls the two girls into a small room.

He quickly shuts the door, turning toward Faith. "Wait here. Don't move. I'm going to find us a way out."

Henry backs up a bit, "Wait. Why didn't you tell me?"

His eyes soften again. He places his hands on either side of Faiths face. "Like I said, we're alike, you and I." He grins. "Eleven and I are going to find a way out. I'll come back for you once Eleven is out safely." Henry exits the room, dragging the youngest girl along with him, leaving a worried Faith confined in the small room.