Episode 1 - Love at first sight

One day you take a stroll on the beach with your dog Charlie, as you guys walk you stare at your phone, charlie then runs off leaving you behind. You start calling out for Charlie until a young man found Charlie

???: Well look at you there! *Picks up charlie* Let me see your collar if you have an owner. *Looks at collar* oh Hi charlie!

As you keep shouting charlie the young man starts to hear

???: looks like someone is looking for you Charlie! Let's go to them!

Charlie then see's you and runs out oh the man's arms.

Y/n : CHARLIE THERE YOU ARE!

You say in excitement. As you look up you can see a man standing Infront of you

Y/n : oh hello there I see your he one who found my dog?

Tom : Uh Hi My name is Tom, nice to meet you!

Y/n : Oh your the guy who played in cherry! My name is y/n

Tom : I know we only just met but I was wondering if you would like to head back to my place?

Y/n : Sure I would love to!

As you say that you start to blush whilst Charlie barks

You guys head back to toms place and you're surprised about how big it is! You jump on the nice comfortable bed and Tom lays next to you.
You look into his dark brown dreamy eyes it reminds you of milky chocolate. As you were zoning out tom seems to notice! Tom tries to talk to you but your were just in love with his dreamy eyes.

Toms pov

Is she listening to me? How can I stop her from zoning?! Maybe a kiss? No no no tom it's to early you just met! But it would feel nice...Ok I'll go for it!

Tom kisses you on the lips, your in shock but it felt so good! Tom then breaks the kiss.

Y/n : why'd you stop, I was having fun tommy

You say with a smirk on your face. You then kiss him with your tongue, as both your tongues start to dance around you guys sit up and try to undress yourselves. Tom takes one good look at you like he's ready to kiss it down.

You then grab a condom from the bedside desk and puts it on his hard dick. You push tom on the bed and sit on him, you start riding his dick which is turning you on!

Tom : fucking hell! Man that was good. He says while he is cumming.

Tom gets on top of you and start fucking you but each round he goes faster and faster.

You then get ready and ahh you can just feel the ooze from your cum falling out your pussy.
Tom starts kissing your body and he reaches your waist, he starts putting 2 fingers inside of you and starts fingering you. It felt Soo good! You then feel it coming and you cum all over toms fingers

Y/n : Sorry!

Tom : don't be!

Tom licks his fingers clean and puts his dick inside of you, it felt so good you started to grab the bedsheets! You start to moan louder and louder untill you cum again. You guys finish up after a 30 minute round. You then go to take a shower and Tom joins you, you guys are both naked inside the hot shower with steam filling it up. Tom starts kissing you and whilst you guys were making out tom picks you up with your legs wrapped around his waist and puts you against the wall in the shower.

After you guys shower you decide to go to Harrison's place ( your step brother but tom doesn't know that) you and Tom decided to make it official and you guys told Harrison!

Harrison : Wow so fast?! Congrats!

You guys decided to spend the night at Harrison's place