Episode 2 - it all fell apart

You and Tom have been dating for 2 months as you guys were living at toms place you start to feel less connected with your family...

A sunny afternoon you and Tom head over to Harrisons place. When you guys arrive the first thing you do is hug Harrison.

Harrison : Hey guys! So glad you could make it!

Tom : Hey * Tom says in a jealous way*

Y/n : Hi Harrison!!!

Harrison : why don't you guys come inside!

You guys come inside and you start talking with Harrison alot. You guys hug alot and Tom notices it he then gets jealous...

You see tom walking over to you whilst your hugging Harrison, you see his hands clutched in a fist.

Y/n : hey Tom!

Tom : are you cheating on me with Harrison?!

Y/n : I don't know what you're talking about? * You say in a scared way*

Tom : I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON ME HOW COULD YOU?! DID THE LAST 2 MONTHS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!

Tom starts walking away angrily, you try to stop him so you grab his hand, tom not knowing how strong it is he swings it away but you let go and you hit the corner of the sharp counter with a big scrap on your back.

Harrison : WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER DIPSHIT!

Harrison helps you up while tom is shocked since he didn't know you were siblings

Tom starts walking up to you all sad but within each step he takes you move back with your arms and legs like your scared of him.

Y/n : Get away from me!

You stand up and run to your room (in Harrison's house) crying Harrison decide to give you some space and just left you alone