Episode 3 - Clubbing

The next day you wake up and turn over to see toms face untill you remembered you were at toms house in the guest room. You go down stairs to brush your teeth, you head to the kitchen to see that tom is making pancakes. You guys avoid eye contact untill the door bell rings, you open it and see Zendaya with Kylie (your BSF)

You : hey guys! What are you doing here?!

Zendaya : we were wondering if you would like to come clubbing

You look at Tom and you guys make eye contact

You : You know what sure I'll be there! How's 11?

Zendaya : yep that's perfect! Should we pick you up or do you have a ride?

You think of Tom and what he would say and think of how awkward it would be

You : can u guys pick me up?

Zendaya: Sure thing see you at 11

You : okay bye!

You go upstairs and have a shower and you go shopping when you finished putting the groceries away it's already 10 Pm you quickly have another shower and get dressed. Your wearing a kind of metallic short dark purple dress with 2 skinny straps and a small black purse with high black boots

Zendaya arrives outside and you hop in the car, a couple minutes pass untill you finally reach the bar, you guys walk in the club, music loud, so many guys, alot of dancing you cause feel how protective tom would've been if he was here.

Zendaya: I'm gonna go get drinks want any guys?

Kylie: ooh yes I'll have one wine glass of Don Julio 1994

Zendaya: y/n want any?

You : no I'm good thanks!

While Zendaya waits for the drinks Kylie meets like her 1500th guy to dance with whilst your sitting alone, you decide to go to Zendaya untill a guy approaches you he grabs your waist and swings you around. You look up and see Liam, your toxic ex boyfriend.

Liam : Miss me baby?! *He says with a smirk on his face*

You: get off me!

He starts moving his hands down till it reaches your thigh, you get uncomfortable and he starts to rub the back of your thigh. You use your knee and kick him in the tummy and you quickly run out of the club crying soon after Z comes after you and asked what happened so you tell her everything.

Z decided to call Tom cause she knows that he's the only person who cares about you the most. You see toms car and your mad

You: WHY DID YOU TELL HIM TO COME?!

Z: cause he cares about you the most!

Tom comes running up to you and kisses you on the forehead, he asks who did this to you after you tell him he finds the guy and and punches him in the face and spits on him.

Tom: the next time you touch her and you're dead, don't believe?! Try me and you'll see what happens

Tom comes to you and hugs you says that we should go home now.