1- "Jolene"

I stand at the livingroom window looking in and watch my face growing red in the reflection and my pulse starts sky rocketing. I'm not sure I've ever been this angry my whole entire life. I watch as the muscle bound man has my girlfriend bent over the couch plowing into her like there's no Tomorrow. Her face twisted as she moans out his name and he takes her by her blonde hair and pulls it while licking her face. I gently open the front door and lightly walk into the livingroom as he says," You like that don't you, you dirty little whore."

" Yes,and she likes to be choked too." I reply and he stops mid thrust and looks at me. The smile he wore is now a look of shock.

"OMG Jolene!" My girlfriend says as she turns around and smacks my best friend away from her.

Thats right I'm Jolene and Rebecca my girlfriend of the last year and a half was being railed by my bestfriend Joshua.

"It's a little to late to be pushing him away now." I say walking into my kitchen and grabbing a beer. I twist the lid off of it and throw it at Joshua. " You fucking dirty motherfucker. There's hundreds of girls that would fuck you why did you have to fuck mine?" I say as I stare at him. His dick has shriveled now and he hold his hands infront of himself.

I point my finger at Rebecca, " and you, how long has this been going on? Tell me how long you have been getting dicked by Josh?"

She doesn't even try to be modest as she stands up and walks towards me," Nope, you keep your nasty dick hands away from me." I say as I step back away from her.

"Jo, this is our first time." She says and I look at my bestfriend and he's shaking his head.

"Tell her the truth Bec, tell her we're in love and you were going to leave her next week and move in with me." The pain in my heart is unimaginable. I felt it crack when I walked in, but I'd be damned if I let either one of them see my cry.

" You have exactly 15 minutes to get everything that belongs to you out of my house and don't come back. Don't call me, don't text me, we are done." I start out the door then turn around," Incase you're wondering Joshua that goes for you too."

I go to my car sit in the driver's seat, turn on my radio and a large pair of sunglasses that hides my eyes and I cry. I have never felt so betrayed in all my life. I really thought she loved me. We got along so well and our sex life was fucking amazing.

I watch as Joshua loads up Rebecca's red Dodge Charger full of garbage bags and the thought I hope she ain't stealing my stuff runs throughmy mind. I mean she already stole my bestfriend what's a few shirts or pots and pans compared to that?

In twelve minutes she walks to my car and knocks on the window.

" I'm sorry you had to find out this way Jo, I love you I do, but you know I've always been into guys and you dont have a cock."

"I never heard you complain when I was nailing you with my ten inch strap-on! It was more oh Jolene you're the best i've ever had." She hands me the spare keys to my house and walks to her vehicle and they both climb in.

I've lost my girl and my childhood bestfriend all in one day. It can't get worse than this, right?
WRONG.