2-"Before the Next Teardrop falls"

After Rebecca and Joshua pulled away, I immediately walked into my house and started bleaching and scrubbing everything down. I wanted to scrub away the pain, the hurt, the embarrassment but mostly I wanted to scrub away any sex juice that may have been left by her and anyone else she may have fucked around with.

I cried my eyes out and I cleaned until I knew that my whole house would pass a black light inspection. I also drank until I was seeing double. Usually, when I was sad or mad I'd call Josh and we would go out to a bar and play pool and he'd let me vent to him, now I had no one to call. No close friends and no family that would care about my broken heart.

I fall asleep in the bathroom floor after worshipping the almighty porcelain God to be woken a few hours later by screams and a fire alarm next door. I get up off the floor and run outside where my neighbor is standing holding their child crying.

"Charlie's in there still we couldn't find Jacob." Molly says holding her newborn to her chest.

"Where was he last?" I ask walking toward the house that flames and smoke are engulfing.

"In the playroom, he fell asleep so we just made him a bed in there." She starts crying profusely and I start walking to the back of the house where the playroom is.
The flames aren't in this room yet and Charlie must not of thought to come to the back of the house. I peek in and see a ball of green underneath a table. That must be him.
I pick up a rock from the garden and sling it into the window shattering it into a thousand pieces. I cover up my nose and mouth with my shirt and climb through the window.
" Jacob, come to me! It's ok. It's Jo from next door." I walk to him as he lays there unmoving. I grab him up by his waist and he starts to fight me. The door to the room bursts into flames.
"Run Jacob go out the window now!" I scream as I push him towards the window. I see him climb through as a piece of wood lands on me and I fade into darkness.