Epilogue

To say that this wouldn't be the last you'd see Chris McLean's smug face was an understatement. While season two would put you and Courtney through other challenges besides the ones in the show, you two managed to grow stronger together as a couple. You would be more stern with Courtney, teaching her that whining and acting bratty is not something that's doable in a relationship and that she would need to learn how to be more mature. I can't remember wether you or Duncan would end up winning the one million dollars, but, regardless, you and Courtney would return to normal living, or at least you try to, for a whole year.

Then, the Gemmy Awards soon would come around the corner. Everything would go according to plan; told gang back together to attend, mostly everyone happy to see each other. However, that's not where you all would end up. One car chase and over-night stay in some dessert later, and the majority of you, alongside two newcomers, are on TV again for season three. This would be a bit of a journey for you and Courtney. The newbie Alejandro would help test the loyalty and trust between you two, but ultimately making your bond even stronger than before. Suprisingly, Heather would, in a weird way, end up being somewhat redeemed in your eyes, seeing as how Alejandro manipulated his way through the game in an either worse way than she did. While you wouldn't call her a friend, you would have more respect for her. And that would seem to be end of Total Drama for you.

Two years would pass and you and Courtney have gotten even more serious. Freshly graduated out of high school and managing to keep a good relationship despite going to different colleges. Until you would get that fateful phone call asking for you both to come back for an all star season of Total Drama. You both agree, wanting another shot at the million, and you wouldn't sign on without the other. I can't recall how that season truly went, but, maybe you can imagine a better outcome than me, who you would see there, the location, challenges, the winner, etc.

Three years later you would be walking with Courtney on a hill that overlooks the town you two would live in. The hill looks almost identical to the cliff you both jumped off of all those years ago. As you admire the view, you both would reflect on how crazy yet special your story is and how neither of you would trade it for the world. You would tell Courtney to close her eyes. Only for her to reopen them and see you on one bended knee. Ready to ask her a very important question.

The End.