Phobia Factor

You're all sitting at the campfire while Saddie is still crying at the docks. Bridgette gets up from sitting next to you. "I'm gonna go get her. She has to move on." She walks over to the docks and a few minutes later she comes back with Saddie, who seems to be holding a piece of board from the docks, still crying. Bridgette sits back down. "It was a long goodbye." Suddenly the Screaming Gophers all show up at your campfire. "What do you guys want?" Courtney asks. "Come by to rub it in?" Trent tells her that they have some leftover food from their party and thought you'd might want some. "So what? You're just being....nice?" Courtney asks.

"Okay" Gwen replies, "Owen stank up our cabin and we need some time to air out." Just then Owen farts again. "Oh, dude" Trent says, disgusted. Beth walks over and offers Courtney a gummy worm covered in green jello. "No!!! I mean, no thanks. I'm good" Courtney says. "What, are you on a diet or something?" Duncan asks. "No!" Courtney fires back. "I just don't like green jelly, ok?" Beth then walks over to DJ and offers him the treat. He screams that there's a snake in the jelly and swats it off the plate that it was on with both hands.

It splatters all over the ground. Trent picks it up telling DJ that it's just a gummy worm. "Sorry for trippin" DJ says to everybody. "Snakes just freak me out." Tyler tells him that he relates to DJ and that chickens give him the creeps. "You're afraid of chickens?" Gwen asks. Duncan chuckles telling him that's really lame.

"So suddenly, everyone's having this big share fest by the fire

"So suddenly, everyone's having this big share fest by the fire."

"Like, Beth went on and on about how her mortal fear is to be covered by bugs

"Like, Beth went on and on about how her mortal fear is to be covered by bugs."