Some Alone Time (+18)

A couple days have gone by since you were voted off and you were finally reunited with Courtney. Life has never been sweeter. You're hanging out with some old friends, making new ones, now that there are no teams, and best of all, you have a smoking hot girlfriend. Even though she still believes she should be back on the island, she finds some beauty in Playa de Losers when she's with you. You two are currently relaxing in the jacuzzi. Courtney is laying on your bare chest while your arm rests around her. You start to feel something familiar in your lower abdomen which worries you. Courtney also feels something poking her stomach.

She looks down and sees something bulging through your trunks. She looks at you with a confused look, blushing. You notice what she's noticed and start to initiate. You look around to see if anyone is looking at you and get out of the jacuzzi, extending your hand to Courtney. "Come on."

"Where are we--"

"I'll show you in a second. Come on!"

Reluctantly, Courtney takes your hand and gets out of the water. You lead her into the mansion, loiking for an empty room. You soon find a bedroom and close and lock the door. You pin Courtney against it and press your lips onto hers. A few minutes in and Courtney slightly pulls away, still having her arms wrapped tightly around your neck. "Ooh, we could get caught in here" she says with a worried look on her face. You pull her in for a kiss. "That's what makes it all more....dangerous." Courtney smiles deviously and kisses you passionately. "Ah, danger is so hot!!" After a few more minutes of sucking face, you slowly take off your trunks. Nervous, yet excited, Courtney sits you on the edge of the bed, gets down on her knees, and lowers your trunks even further, revealing your cock to her. Courtney eyes it up and down with much interest. "My, my, my, Y/N! You've certainly given me a challenge!" Courtney slowly slips your dick into her warm, wet, mouth.

You can feel her tounge under it as you slowly thrust in and out of her mouth. She moans as she bobs her head back and forth, making the feeling all the more pleasurable. The feeling as well as the sound of the suction on your member creates an immense combination of sexual pleasure that you dont ever want to stop. You grunt as you start to pick up the pace of fucking her face. She soon pulls back to lick her lips that were drenched in precum. She giggles as she grabs ahold onto the boob window of her bathing suit. You get even harder than before as Courtney pops out her luscious light skinned breasts. "I'm not ready for sex yet...but that doesn't mean you can't stick that big thing in these!" She starts jiggling them around, teasing you.

You pull her in and stick your dick in between her boobs. "That feels good. Now fuck 'em!" You roughly plunge between both of her soft pillows. As you go in and out, you can see Courtney's fabulous titties jiggle and bounce with each sensual thrust, which makes the experience even greater. "You like that, Y/N? You like seeing these puppies pressed up against your dick?" She squeezes them up against you which makes you feel a very familiar tingly feeling. "Court...I'm gonna..." Courtney squeezes them even harder. "I wanna see it all shoot up like a geyser!" All she can see is the head shoot out big amounts of cum all over her big, soft, knockers. She licks off the cum with a smile and gets up to kiss you.

"That was great" you tell her, "but it's my turn now." You flip Courtney onto the bed and start madly kissing all over her body. "Oh, Y/N, what are you doing to me?" You soon take off her shorts and feel that she isn't wearing anything underneath. You put two fingers on her bare pussy and she immediately flinches. "Sorry...I'm just...nervous." You reasure her that you'll go slow. You cautiously input two fingers into her, making her moan loudly with immense pleasure. "Holy...sssshhhhiiit!!" You slowly increase your speed as you soon roughly and speedily finger her. "Oh, fuck! Don't stop! Please, Y/N, don't stooooooooooop!!"

You feel her pussy tightening as she gets closer and closer to climaxing. "Yes....YES....OH, FUCK....I'M GONNA....GONNA........AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Courtney squirts huge amounts of liquids, drenching your fingers, the bed, and the floor. "Wow...that felt...amazing!" Courtney looks at the mess she made and lowers her head in embarrassment. "I didn't know I produced so much...I feel like a freak." You bring up her head. "Courtney, you're not a freak. You're just freaky. And I love that about you." Courtney smiles and kisses you passionately. "What do we do about the mess?" she asks gesturing to the soaked carpet. "Let's just leave it. They can just assume Geoff and Bridgette were in here!" Courtney giggles as you both get dressed and quickly leave the room.