Chapter 9 - Tension

'Hiiiiiiiiii! Funny seeing you here.'

'Amelia! What a surprise. I had no idea you were here! What happened?' Larry asked.

'Well, after we last met, I decided I wanted an adventure. I was tired of the storage rooms. I thought, if I was going to turn back to wax, I'd want to be somewhere of importance. So, i decided on Madame Tussaud's. It was such an adventure!'

Cleopatra looked Amelia Earheart up and down. 'That's all well and good, but could you move? We're looking for someone smart.'

Amelia was taken aback, but still remained friendly. 'And who's this? Your next girlfriend?' she joked at Larry.

Larry stuttered, 'uh- no- not my-'

'Yes. And what of it?' Cleo butted in. 'I see the way you look at my man. Keep away.'

'Been there, done that

'Been there, done that.' Amelia said, slyly, then strutted off. Both Larry and Cleo stared at her as she disappeared into the crowd. They glanced at each other before moving on.

Larry then felt the tablet shake. He looked down to see its power fade once again. The gold slowly drained from the metal, leaving a faded rust colour.

Cleopatra's eyes began to close. She fell off of her feet, and collapsed into Larry's arms.
'Woah, are you okay?' he asked. Cleopatra could not respond, as her body began to age, and then decay.

People around the room began to panic. Some even lost consciousness for a brief second. Larry had no idea what to do. Just then, Keira Knightley (6 times Teens Choice Awards winner) burst through the doors, rather breathlessly, into the room. 'Uh, are you a policeman?' she looked at Larry's uniform.

'Uh, no. Just a night guard. What's the problem?' Larry asked, still holding Cleopatra.

'Uh, you might want to check it out - a fight has broken out into the next room...'

Larry left Cleopatra on the floor, praying for her recovery, as he left into the neighbouring room. As he looked around the room, he audibly gasped.

A crowd formed in the centre of the room. Larry struggled to look over everyone's heads (being small, even for a regular sized man). People were booing and cheering - Larry had to know what everyone was shouting at. He managed to push his way through the crowd, occasionally spotting and gawking at celebrities as he swiftly made his way to the centre of the room. He managed to snag Guy Fawkes' signature on his way.

Over the course of a few minutes, the wax figures had managed to set up a fully-functional boxing ring. In the centre, stood Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates, with boxing gloves and all, fighting. DanTDM was refereeing the match.

'Alright, everyone, stop this nonsense,' Larry spoke as he entered the ring

'Alright, everyone, stop this nonsense,' Larry spoke as he entered the ring. Everyone groaned and moaned as the spotlights shut off. Mark and Bill took off their gloves and exited the stage.

Larry got off the stage, looking around for the rest of his group. Not to mention, his son... After the tablet's malfunction, Larry feared for their well-beings. He walked into the next room, and all hell broke loose.

Einstein and Newton were arguing, shouting in each other's faces. Sacajawea was trying to split them up... or was cheering them on? Larry couldn't tell.

He looked across the room, and saw the two Roosevelts having a heated discussion. As he approached closer, he heard what they were arguing about: 'why do you get a horse and I don't???'

Larry decided to leave them be while he looked for Atilla. It was not long before he found him - Atilla was screaming, flailing his arms and running around the room while being chased by Mulan.

But where was Nicky?? Still no sign of him.

Larry had no clue what to do.