7 -=+=- What do you mean? -=+=- 7

-=+=- { A|N Hey again sugar dumplings sorry that I haven't posted a chapter in AGES I've just been busy with class. Hope you enjoy this chappy xx}

-=+=- April's POV -=+=-

I burst into laughter. Werewolf's? Surely my mom is going loco coco. Where did she come up with that idea.
When I finally wiped the tears from my eyes I looked back up and saw everyone looking deadly serious. I suddenly started to realise that maybe my mom wasn't joking. Maybe we were werewolf's. But it can't be true, those thingsare only found in twilight books.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and broke out of my day dream. I turned towards the person who tapped my shoulder, which was a bad idea might i add. That person turned out to be Ryan and we accendentally made eye contact making me have do drag my eyes away from his.

"How come you didn't tell me before?" I asked turning to my mom. "Well in werewolf world we have packs. Packs are like a large group of people, almost like a minecture kingdom, but instead of a king and queen you have Alpha and Luna, the leaders of the pack. Alphas are born into the role but Luna's are the Alpha's mate. A mate is the person specifically chosen by the moon godess to be that persons other half. Also as second in commands you have the Beta and his mate. That's where you come into this, your dad was the Beta of this Pack and I was his mate. Its the same with Wendy and Joseph except they are Alpha and Luna. Ryan is there son making him the soon to be Alpha and when he finds his mate he will assume the role of Alpha and his mate will be Luna." My mom explained and when she said about Ryan finding his mate I became sad, unintentially thinking that he would be with another woman.

"Honey tomorrow when you change to your wolf you will more than likely find your mate, and you may have to move in with them." My mom said with a causuous voice trying not to make me angry.

"What do you mean?"

-=+=- {A|N I hope you enjoyed this chappy, if you did make sure to leave a comment, follow if you want and maybe boop that little voting star on the nose xx } -=+=-