Second Chance 💕

Hello guys!!
So here is the another short story.
Hope you all will like it.
Do vote, share and comment.
It means a lot to me.
Thank you.
Happy reading....💕
_______________________________________

Rajeev's pov:

"I trusted you, but.. You broke my trust in you.. I hate you Rajeev!! I hate you...!" she yelled. I can hear her yelling even when it is raining heavily.

"No please...listen to me... I am--.." I said but she cut me.

"No!! Don't say anything... I will never forgive you for what you have done...! This will be the last time I am seeing your face...! Never ever show me your face in future...!! Goodbye Mr. Rajeev." she said and left from there.

"No please!!.. Don't leave me.. Please..!!" I said falling on my knees with tears in my eyes...but she did not hear me. I was drenching in rain just like my heart drenching in pain.

______________________

"NO!!" I yelled as I woke up. I realized I was in my room. It was a dream yet real. I calmed my heart beat.

I went to washroom to get ready for work. It's been 4 years she left me but still the thoughts of that day never leaves me. Sometimes I feel I deserve it.

I shook my head removing all the thoughts from my head. It's 8 am I have to leave for work.

I am a normal employee in a company in Delhi. A 9 to 5 job with a minimum salary which is enough for me to survive as I have no one in this world.

___________________

I reached my office. On my way to my office I met my friend Kishan. He is the only person I trust but I haven't told him about my past.

"Good morning yaar!!" he said.

"Good morning!!" I said.

He groaned hearing my blank tone. "Come on yaar.!! Atleast you can do is greet me properly!!" he said.

"Whatever!" I said.

"Look yaar I don't know what is bothering you for these 4 years but trust me you can share your problems with me!!" he said to me.

"Thank you" I said. He gave me unbelievable look and left to his cubicle.

I started working. I got a call from manager asking to meet him.

I knocked on his cabin door.

"Come in!!" he said.

"Good morning sir!!" I greeted him.

" Morning Rajeev!!" he said. He continued "I have something important to tell you!!"

I nodded.

"The seniors have decided to transfer you to the Mumbai branch in a senior post as they think you deserve to be there" he said.

Mumbai!! No!...

"But sir---" I said but interrupted me.

" Look Rajeev!... This is the rate opportunity.. Just go for it don't think to much about it. Your party will be high" he said.

"When should I leave?!!" I asked him.

"In 1 week!" he said.

"OK sir! I will think about it!!" I said. He nodded.