Second Chance💕 (3)

Akshitha's pov :

" What?" I whispered shockingly.

" How can you do that Dad?!" I yelled.

" I know you hate me because you always wanted a son but never in my life I thought you will do this. I now Rajeev is from middle class family but he always loved me" I said.

" I hate you dad.. I hate you...." I said and left from there.

__________________

I was sitting in the bench crying at my fate. Suddenly someone came and sat beside me.

" How did you know I was here?" I asked him.

" I know it's been 4 years but still I know you Akshu! I know this is your favorite place. You come here when you feel sad" he said.

" Why didn't you tell me before ?" I asked him feeling guilty.

" If I had told you, you would not believe me. I didn't have any proof. Your father hacked my phone and deleted those messages. It was not your mistake so don't feel guilty " he said.

" Why are you working in this company when you have your fathers company? " he asked.

" As I told before my father always wanted a son who can take his position. Once I confronted him that I can handle the CEO position by myself but he did not listen to me. He started searching for boys who can marry me take the position of CEO. That's when I decided to resign from the company" I said. He nodded understandingly.

There was thick silence between us.

" Do you love someone?" he asked breaking the silence.

I looked at him and whispered, " No, there was no other man in my life when you left".

" Do you still love me?" I asked.

He looked at me intently and got up.

"You know I don't know the meaning of love until I met you. You came into my life as an angel. I love you so much Akshitha. I came back to Mumbai with the hope that I will meet you and make things right between us" he replied.

I looked at him tear eyed. I got up and hugged him tightly sobbing.

" I am sorry... I am sorry Raj for misunderstanding you. Please forgive me.. I am sorry. I love you so much Rajeev.... I love you... I won't leave you this time... Please... I am sorry" I said sobbing.

" Shhh!.. Stop crying baby... I forgive you and I am sorry too for leaving you alone here.... I am sorry love. Stop crying" he said caressing my back.

I pulled back and looked at him.

" You will not leave me right?" I asked him again.

" No baby, your my life how can I leave you?" he said wiping my tears.

" I am sorry!" I said crying again.

" Stop it Akshu! Enough of crying. I forgive you baby... Stop crying!.. I love you" he said.

" I love you too" I said placing my head in the crook of his neck.

He chuckled and pulled me back and kissed my forehead.

I closed my eyes feeling his lips on my forehead.

" I love you Rajeev!" I said again.

He chuckled and replied, " I love you too baby!".