065

"Katsuki! Your dad is here!" Elena said and opened the door to the apartment. When she did, Masaru was standing there with a duffel bag in his hand with a bright and kind smile. "Hello Elena!" Masaru said, pushing his glasses up on his nose before Katsuki appeared.

Elena smiled and got out of the way a little to let them speak for a bit. "So, when are you coming back home?" Masaru asked, smiling at his son.

"Uh...I don't know. I thought about sleeping here tonight, and then tomorrow too." Katsuki said, scratching the back of his neck. Masaru nodded before he turned around to go back. "Hey, Old man?" Katsuki interrupted as Masaru stood by the stairs. He turned around and looked at Katsuki.

"Uh....Thanks. For not being completely shitty..." Katsuki said in which Masaru's eyes widened a little before his smile grew. "Don't worry about it, Katsuki. But, you better take good care of Elena. She is a good one." Masaru said before he kept walking down the stairs.

Katsuki's lip grew into a small smirk before he closed the door. As he turned around to go into the apartment, he was interrupted by Elena standing there with stars in her eyes. "That was adorable! I love your dad!" She said and skipped around. "He's alright." Katsuki said, smiling at her.

Katsuki took his duffel bag and put it on Elena's bed. "Hey, do you guys want something to eat?" Aizawa asked, scrolling through his phone. "What is there?" Elena asked as she walked into the living room with Katsuki.

"Uh, Thai, Chinese, Sushi or Ramen." Aizawa said, scrolling through his phone. Elena looked at Katsuki, seeing as he shrugged, Elena spoke. "I want chinese!" Elena said and jumped onto the sofa.

Katsuki just sat down beside Elena on it. "Chinese it is." Aizawa said, dialing the number.

(A/N: I just realized how many dudes be protecting this chick. Imagine just speaking to her and suddenly you got a whole fandom + like 7 dudes with mega bitch ass quirks on your ass. 💀 Kat, Aizawa, Shinso, Kiri, Midoriya, Denki, and Kota😌)

"Just get me whatever." Elena said, smiling. Katsuki hugged her sideways before nodding. He liked everything, as long as it was spicy. If it wasn't, he'd put some spice on it.

As Aizawa ordered the food Elena and Katsuki began choosing a movie to watch. "Let's watch this new one. It's more than two hours long!" Elena said, pointing at it as Katsuki held the remote.

(Haven't seen it? It's called The Gray Man)

Katsuki looked at Aizawa, and he nodded and shrugged. He put the movie on and paused it so that they could eat while watching the movie.

As Aizawa was done ordering, Katsuki got up and walked into Elena's room and got all the blankets and pillows. He knew that Elena wanted to be comfortable, so he remembered to always fix this. "Bakugo, can you get my coffee for me? It right there." Aizawa said, pointing at the coffee placed on the island.

Katsuki shrugged and nodded before he dropped the pillows and blankets on Elena's head and walked to the island and grabbed the coffee. Elena laughed as she took the comfy blankets and pillows off her. Katsuki gave Aizawa his coffee as they sat down on the sofa. "Hey! Wanna do Rock Paper Scissors? Just like that?" Elena asked, smiling.

"What's the catch?" Kat asked knowing that when it was Elena, It was always a catch involved. Elena grinned evilly and looked at him. "If I win, I get to choose the food first, if you win, you get to choose first. Best to five!" Elena said, holding her hands out.

Katsuki thought about it for a second before he held his hands out in the same motion. "Best to five." He said. Elena smiled even brighter before they began.