Ch1: googly eyes

Slowly opening his eye barely awake, he heard someone knocking on his door. "Techno get up, we need to go!" The women yell from outside the room, "I'm up, I'm up" Techno manages to get out as he slowly got up from his bed. 'to think I move out to get away from all the nagging', quickly Techno had put on his work clothes and went to the bathroom.

as he made his way down the stairs Minx wasn't there, 'must be in the car already' he thought. He quickly grabbed his shoes and ran out the door, he'll fix his shoes in the car Minx was probably mad enough already not the best to keep her waiting any longer.

It was nearly 5 in the morning so both were tired but Techno was being quiet like really quiet. Yeah, he's not much of a talker but usually, he would be groaning and complaining about his sleep, job, food, really anything, he's like a grumpy old grandpa.

"Is something bothering you?" Minx ask trying to make sure he was okay. It got quieter after that Techno felt his heart tighten when she asked, she was his sister of course she going to ask if he was okay but it was still an odd feeling to hear it. "You know when I went out with Tapl the other day.."

Techno continues on his rant the entire way there, he wasn't complaining about Tapl just more about the advice he gave him, It made him feel worried. He had no reason to feel worried it just makes him think a lot, like when you do something embarrassing and continue to think about it for weeks on end. Yeah like that.

When Minx and Techno got to the cafe Niki insistently greeted the two with a hug, like she always does, Minx always seemed much happier around Niki

//Techno pov//

Her smile looked funny and she was silently red, maybe she didn't like the smell of something Niki was wearing so she was holding her breath. but why wouldn't she tell her? I'm sure Niki would stop wearing the sent if Minx told her she didn't like it. I just don't understand

Niki was restocking the glass window by the cashier, well I had to decorate these small cupcakes to put on display which I don't see a point in it, 's just an annoying job to do. Why make something for display? sell them and make money. One time someone did ask if they were for sale and I charged them like 1.50 and never told anybody it, it's been this thing that's gone on for a while now. I learned her name is Hanna and has been visiting her boyfriend here in California, shame she'll be going soon she has always been very nice to me I'll miss having her around.

(Do any of remember Hannapeyton??)

-----

The place was never overly packed which was nice seeing it's only the three of us, Minx walks around getting people's orders, well Niki handles the food and drinks, and I do cashier and money stuff. Always been that way and I hope it stays that way

\\end of pov\\

It was now around 6 and that's were things started to slow down, they had about an hour left until they have to close up. Minx had gone to the bathroom well Niki and Techno was in the kitchen, "Techno those boys over there go get their orders" Niki said pointing to a group of boys sitting at the window booth. He would normally argue about something like this but Niki told him to and you just don't argue with Niki.

The booth had three boys sitting in it, a brunette was huddled into the corner of both eyes glued to his phone he had his hood up with the other two in a conversation. Wish I could be doing that' Techno thought. The other two looked like they were arguing like straight up fighting. 'This looks like a child in the middle of his parents getting divorced' Techno looked back at Niki begging her to not make him do this, but she only narrowed her eyes at him. Techno sighed and went over to the table.

"you ready to order?" Techno watched the boys all put their attention on him, he could have sworn the blonde one was having a heart attack. As soon as Techno spoke the blonde's eyes widened, they almost looked like they were sparking like in the cartoons. "just three cokes would be nice" the raven-haired smiled. "Dream you good with that?" he look towards his friend, Dream shook his head snapping out of it finally. "Um yeah, that's fine.." He mumbled, Techno nodded and walked away.

. . . .

"Dream what the hell was that!?" the raven-haired boy screamed well whispering "I- I don't know.." Dream stuttered leaning back onto the booth. "you got all googly eyes for the waiter" The Burnett giggled. 

words 996

ok so I have a different book that I'm working on and ppl are waiting for so this is probably going to have very slow updates