Ch:4 Call me

Ok so I know everything that's happening with Minx right now and she's like really weird and needs help or whatever but I'm still gonna keep her in the book cus I don't care

Same thing with Dream, hate the guy and hope he's going to hell but again Idgaf
—————————————————

"Anyone home!" Techno yelled walking into his home and locking the doors behind him. "He-Hey Techno!" A low male voice said coming out from the corner.

Techno sighed looking up to see a tall man with shaved sideburns, "Schlatt." Techno said trying his best to sound friendly, "You found a key... again" Techno let his smile fade and pushed past the large man into a kitchen

"Always do" He laughed "Anyways where's Minx, I need to win her back so I don't go to this party alone," Schlatt said showing him the cheap flowers he got for her.

Techno stared at him blankly. God I hate him.

Schlatt was one of Minx's exes that she wasn't able to get rid of. Like you how your cousin has that one Ex boyfriend that still shows up to all the family gatherings? Yeah, it's like but no one likes him and he refuses to go away. Even as much as Techno did hate him he still sees him as a family in some sick way.

"Minx move on already, I don't even think she's still into guys" Techno questioned him at the last part, she started talking about this one girl a lot never said who she was or described her in any way, and he never asked. He know it wasn't any of his business, if she wanted to say anything she would.

"Lesbo or not I need someone to go to the party with!" Schlatt yelled, "Oh my fucking god.." Techno grumbled, "Schlatt is there an actual reason you're here or what?" Techno asked, at this point, he was just trying to get him out of the house before Minx comes back. 

"No, just wanted to say hi" he shrugged. Techno had no idea why that made him angry but it did, he had no reason to come to ruin his entire evening, he just wanted to say hi. Just hi.

"Did the same with Wilbur and Phil, heard you haven't talked to them since you moved out" Schlatt raised a brow. "No, they haven't talked to me."

"Have you made an effort to talk to them?"

"Yes! I asked Tommy if Wilbur was free anytime soon and he said 'Oh no Wilbur's not too fond of you at the moment' What the fuck does that even mean!" Techno complain, he never directly contacted Phil or Wilbur he was too scared, but he still picks up Tommy from school every Wednesday and drops him off at his friend's house. Tommy keeps telling him that Phil and Wilbur are angry at him for moving out, especially with Minx.

Minx was Techno's cousin and she wasn't the "best influence" She used to give Techno full beers when he was six, she's horrible. Techno didn't care she was nice to him, she got him a job, drove him there, and paid for more than half of the rent, felt like he was living in luxury.

"Weird they said they've been trying to call for months" Schlatt crossed his arms. "must have the wrong number." He shrugged "If they actually- did call.. would you pick up?" Schlatt asked kinda laughing, "No." Techno answered quickly.

"Techno..- "Schlatt I swear they never called!" He yelled interrupting the other. "But why would they lie about that," Schlatt asked concerned, it was clear that he thought Techno was the one lying and it just reminded Techno more why he hated him.

"Why would I lie about that!" He yelled again "ok let's calm down," He said putting his hands up "Schlatt get out of my house." Techno said as calmly as he was able to at the moment, he nodded putting the key he had on the table and walked out of the kitchen, Techno sighed when he heard the door then close.

He went up to the window to see Schlatt getting into his car, don't know how he didn't see that when he got home. Schlatt notices him a waved putting up a phone symbol with his hand. Techno laughed to himself then waved back at the other.

A few minutes go by and techno sitting on the couch when he gets a text. 'Fucking Schlatt' he grumbled opening the message

Schlatt

Schlatt
Do you want to go to the party with me?

Techno
Ew

Schlatt
I'll bring you flowers

Techno
And?

Schlatt
Flowers, dinner, and you can be home by 10

Techno
Good enough
How big is it going to be

Schlatt
House party so biggest 200

Techno
Is this just to piss someone off

Schlatt
Yeah, so we're going to make it a date

Techno
I'm going to end up in my bed alone

Schlatt
Promise

Techno
It's a date

Schlatt
Your a lifesaver dude

Techno
Yeah, yeah
I want daffodils

Schlatt
Jesus your picky

Techno
Real ones too

Schlatt
Ofc darling

Techno
Don't push it

Schlatt
Your no fun

—————————————————

"Your total is... 9.78, how will you be paying today," Minx said to the blonde, she always cringed when she acted professionally around him cause Dream would always giggle at her for no reason, like damn let her do her job. "Aww would you look at that I forgot my wallet" He's said sadly in his horrible acting skills, Mind rolled her eyes, "Get up." She said as she started to into the back. Dream giggled getting up to follow her, he liked doing it to spend more time with her so he got her blessing when he married Techno

Despite Dream being a city rat to Minx's knowledge he works every week, at a flower shop his grandma owned. It's quite old so Dream goes there to do small fixes here and there, he keeps on trying to get her to just replace everything but she refuses. The old structure has never changed since she was a kid and most customers appreciate that she never tried to change anything. Dream didn't get it nor did he care, but the place was a nice setback from everything.

"Where's Techno," he asked looking around "he went home early" Minx smiled, then handed him a washcloth and soap. "Have fun!" Dream frowned taking the cloth and going to the sink.

Minx shoved Dream out of the way and started the water. The two had started a system already, Minx washes the dishes well Dream drys them. "Thought you were doing this for me, what a shame" she smiles rolling up her sleeve, "you wish"

"Have you talked to Techno about being a waiter?" Dream asked "Clay you know what he's going to say"

"No I don't, 'cause I haven't gotten to talk to him yet" he complained like it was Minx's fault. "Make a move yourself" she suggested, "you told me not to!"

"Well, I don't know Clay! I told you from the start there's no use trying"

"And I told you I don't care."

—————-
1201 word