Ch3 he's not your type

Dream was serious about coming in more often, it quickly became one of his group's meet-up spots. He was always there, by himself or with friends he even brought his mom in with him sometimes. After a bit, Minx became familiar with his face and started talking with him. dream seemed to be very ongoing guy and never stuck to the same drink for more than a week.

The cafe was located in a pretty rich neighbourhood so Minx started to question where Dream was getting money to come here so often. Nothing there was cheap either but you get what you paid for, adding on Dream always comes to the place with a car so he's putting on gas money as well.

Minx wanted to just assume the guy was rich but it's not as fun that way. When she asked to be nothing really special, his mom was a big-time chef well his dad was in his 4 years of college to become a lawyer. With both his parents coming from wealthy families the kid has never worked a day in his life. and he's attractive, rich, and a fucking bimbo, school was probably a breeze for him too.

"How old are you?" Minx asked
"19 why?" Dream replied writing down a check. "19!?" Minx laughed "I thought you were in your late twenties by now"

"I think it's the hair, I need to shave. I usually look much younger" Dream sighed "Guessing I'm like a baby to you huh?" He giggled, Minx frowned at the old joke but brushed it off. "I can never tell if you're being rude or not," she said "You hid all your feelings behind a smile " Dream gave a small laugh at the comment. That's something he's been told a lot, no one's ever able to tell his face, it's a nice skill to have that makes lying easy at least.

"Why do you come here so often, what are you looking for," Minx said out of the blue. Dream was surprised by the question, he knew the reason, did she? He didn't want to just tell her it was kinda embarrassing, to say the least, It would be even worse if she already knew though.

"What if I just like the food? And the vibe of the whole place... you know?" Dream answered. Sure Dream was good at lying but he wasn't good at making up lies, No one spends their entire free time at some broke cafe unless you're over the age of 30. It was obvious Dream had a motive for coming there, Minx and Niki had started making bets on what it was.

"That's the best you could come up with?" She said laughing at him. "Yeah.." Dream mumbled

"The brunette," he said

"What?"

"That brunette that works here... that's why I come"
He said avoiding eye contact, he could tell Minx was enjoying this though. "Techno? Really!?" She yelled Dream quickly shushed her though. Why does everyone do that "Yeah the first time I came here he served me so I keeping come to see if he would again. But I guess I got stuck with you" He frowned. It was honestly annoying for him sure Minx was funny and great to talk to but that's not why he's here, his whole day feels like it's ruined when it's never Techno that asks for his order.

"I figured you were coming to see someone, didn't expect it to be Techno" Minx shrugged " he's not your type kid, you should move on now"

"The hell do you mean he's not my type? How would you even know what my type is, I barely know you!" Dream was confused and frustrated, he didn't know what she had meant by 'he's not your type I don't even think I know my type myself

"Cause Techno isn't just some yes-man dream,"
Yes-man? What the hell is happening

"I can tell you now Techno isn't back there falling for you, even getting Techno to talk to you is something you have to work for, which you don't know how to do."

"Ok wait I'm confused," Dream said stopping Minx "I'm telling you no."

"He's a stone wall, no use in trying"
"A stone wall isn't unbreakable"

Minx sighed he wasn't giving up she thought, she was right though Techno wasn't his type. This was the first time he's ever had a real crush on a guy, he thought it was special.

708 words
😈🤡👹