Ch2: Small window side

🥱

"He wasn't even that cute! George back me up on this" Sapnap nudged George in the arm. "Wasn't worth that reaction" George laughed testing Dream, "I don't think we saw the same thing," Dream said looking away and trying to look for the boy again. "So he's 'thing' now?" George questioned, "bet he has a big thing" Sapnap whispered to George.

The two boys giggled with each other silently, as Dream only rolled his eyes at their taunts and went back to his stargaze, Finally he found him. Brown hair tied up in a small ponytail, high enough to show the pale skin around his neck. Clean face, sharp jaw, blue eyes, with a pair of Gold rimmed glasses on the top of his head. "So we're going to be coming here more often right..?" Dream shamelessly whispered.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and rested his head on his hand. "I hope he wins the lottery so he quits his job and you never see him again." Sapnap frowned. "Him being rich puts him up to a six" George laughed looking up from his phone. "you had him at a 5?" Dream asked hopelessly, "I had him at a four"

"Ok he's not that bad" Sapnap laughed surprised

"thank you!!"

"hey, that doesn't mean I'm siding with you. He's still a good 5 man"

------

"Techno go! their waiting" Niki pushed the tray closer to Techno so it hit him in the Stomach, Techno quickly snapped back to want he was doing. He looked over at the booth where the three boys sat, every time Dream looked over he saw it, he was too scared to look back. "They're looking at me..! did I do something wrong? I don't get it" Techno mumbled looking over at the table one more time.

"NOW!"

"OK, I'm going!"

Techno picked up the tray and quickly walked to the booth by the small window side

"Apologies for it being late," Techno said taking the drinks off the tray and placing them on the table for the three. "It's alright, no worries!" Dream smiled at the man. Techno let out a relieved sigh and smiled back. "Enjoy" was the last thing he said, then he walked away.

"Fuck he's hot" Sapnap whispered watching him walk away, "what?" Dream asked looking up quickly. "Nothing he's all yours" Sapnap put his hands up in defence, Dream gave him a dirty look and then went back to his drink.

------
410 words

Like I said short and slow uploads sorry, I also need to come up with ideas for the book, I have the idea and the end planned out but I need fillers so idk when I'm even going to start writing a new chapter sorry lol