Intro

Welcome! This is a Doctor Who Reader insert. Here is some information.

The reader is Female.
All relationships will be intact
This should be as accurate to the show,with a few changes
This is written in second person,and the Reader/doctor's thoughts will effect some of the writing.
The outfits,personality and tastes of the Doctor will remain the same,because it makes my life easier
You will be the same height as the 9th doctor usually is,which is 6'0"

Terms/acronyms
Y/N-your name,used to replace any fake first name the doctor makes up for herself
Y/L/N-Your last name,used to replace any fake last name the doctor makes up for herself. Use your own or...make something up.
E/C-Eye colour,for the colour of your lovely eyes! Use your own or...make something up.
H/C-Hair Colour,for the colour of your hair. Use your own or...make something up.
H/T-Hair texture,for how your hair feels/looks. Use your own or...make something up.
H/L-Hair length,for how long your hair is. Use your own or...make something up.
H/S-Hair style,this one you can change whenever,but it's just for your hair is styled at the time.
S/T-Skin tone,for the colouration of your skin. Use your own or...make something up,add those freckles you always wanted if you'd like.
B/B-Body Build. How's your body build? Lanky and skinny? Smaller and curvy?  Use your own or make something up!
F/S-Face shape,and other general features of your face. Use your own or make something up if you'd like!
Y/A-Your accent,for how your accent sounds. Where does your doctor sound like she's from? Use your own accent or pick another one if you want

Actress I imagined for the reader well writing this:Tessa Thompson