III

After it had just turned 12, Lola decided to go to bed. She woke up at 10 the next day...

'Hey, I'm so sorry i shot of yesterday... Tour rehearsal :(. How about I make it up to you.... I'll pick you up 12 your place? Send me your address love O x'

Lola text him back with her address and jumped in the shower. She dried and curled her hair. She put her pink skater dress on with tights and a pair of wedges. As soon as she had put her necklace on and put the stuff in her bag the door knocked.

'Hello. Is Lola here?' Olly asked in his smooth Essex voice.

'Erm... Yeah she's in front of you?' she said questioning him.

'OMG! Sorry Lol! I'm just, thought you lived here with your friend... Sorry.'

Lola giggled and brushed it off. Olly took her arm and led her to his car.

'Your carriage awaits ma'am' He said with a giggle.

She let out a giggle and climbed in she belted herself up and asked...

'So... Where are we going exactly' She asked Olly concerned.

'All shall be revealed my dear Lola... all shall be revealed.'

She shrug her shoulders. They had been driving for 20 minutes before they stopped.

'Olly.... Why are we hear?'

'Because Lola...'

They had climbed out the car and walked to the main entrance... Lola gulped and Olly grabbed her hand. Her heart feeling like it was going to explode. These walls were too familiar, the smell was an old essence, the doors were wooden with a small class window then... They stopped...

'Room 145'  Why had Olly brought her here... What was he planning and why?