V.V--- The Letter

Date: 20th June

' Dear Lol,

 This is hard for me to right and It's probably going to be even harder for me to give to you but here it goes...

Lol, I really like you, in fact I've probably liked you since we were 10. I've never felt this way about a girl before and is probably why I don't have a girlfriend because whenever one tries to flirt I push her away because well... she's not you... To me you're beautiful, perfect, amazing, kind generous and so much more... I know you probably don't like me but I just needed to get this off my chest.... I love you Lol and I have done for the last 10 years and probably will until I die... But... You will never see this letter or hear what I need to tell you because I'm too shy.

I was just sat in my dorm the other day and I was playing with my guitar and a started to write a song. It's not complete and it's rubbish but here are the lyrics...

Dear Darlin' , please excuse my writing. I can't stop my hands from shaking coz i'm cold and alone tonight. I miss you and nothing hurts like no you...

I know it's bad and I know you'll never hear it or see it but it gave me a bit of relief when I wrote it....

I Hope that one day you will found out how much you mean to me and that you tell me you love me too but until that day... I'll wait...

Love forever and Always...

Olly xxx