XII

Lola's P.O.V

Today me and Olly had to go to an interview, go to the studio, go to Xfactor auditions, rehearse for BGT and review the 'Beautiful To Me' video.

After our long day me and Olly curled up on the sofa and watched some films. "I like it when it's just me and you." Olly said as he kissed my cheek. "Me too. I said smiling at him. " Tell you what..." Olly started saying , "this week off I have, me and you will spend everyday together, so tomorrow I'll take you bowling and then to a nice restaurant." I smiled at him. "I'd love that." We kissed and went up to bed at 10.

Authors P.O.V

Lola was excited for this week, she took a week off work and she had Olly all to herself. They woke up at 9 and started the day off by getting breakfast from the local cafe. He then took her bowling... "Get ready to loose Murs." Lola said. " In your dreams waters." He replied chuckling. At the end of bowling they actually tied. They then went to the restaraunt they went to the first time they got back in touch 'Kings Cross' . They had there meal and went for a walk. They were hand in hand and they were just alone.... Lola felt perfect and Olly felt this pain which told him.... 'She's the one , she's the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. She's the girl I want to be called Mrs.Murs... Mrs.Lola Murs.' He smiled to himself. "What's funny babe." Lola asked looking up to his smile on his face. "Nothing babe, just thinking." He kissed her and they walked home. They curled up in bed and Lola fell asleep on his 'love rug'.
BEST NIGHT EVER.