145. The Love I Want Only Exists In You.[Katelena]

Title: The Love I Want Only Exists In You.

Author: SaveGrisham

Status: Completed

Relationship: Katelena

Summary: It made sense in her head. Or maybe it didn't because that's what being with Kate was like. She couldn't have space in her chest left for anything else that wasn't Kate's eyes, or her grin, or her hands. Or the way her hair turned brown in the sunlight. Or the way she greeted every barista by name. Or the way she picked out cilantro from her meals because she hated the herb but always forgot to ask them not to add it. Or the way she could calm the storms that sometimes took over Yelena's brain with a simple touch to the wrist. Or the way looking at her made her forget why she ever swore off attachment in the first place.

She picked out all the bad cherries for her.

or

Kate makes the unpleasant, bearable.

Chapters: Oneshot

Words: 20,742

Characters:

Kate Bishop

Yelena Belova

Sonya

Alexei Shostakov

Melina Vostokoff

Minor Relationship(s):

Alexei Shostakov/Melina Vostokoff

Friendship(s):

Yelena Belova & Sonya

Warning(s): Implied/Referenced Sexual Content

My Rating: 10/10

Fav Quote(s):

"Because you always look at me like you can't believe I'm real."

"She's one of the best things to ever happen to me."

"You make it easy."

My Comments/Thoughts: This was BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN. IT WAS POETIC. QUITE BEAUTIFUL! I haven't read a new Katelena piece as amazing as this one was in awhile...this is a must read.

Website: AO3

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/41103864