chapter 9

you wake up from a one hour beauty rest only to find mary standing at the end of your bed giving you a disappointed look.

"it's 8 am," she growls like chewbaca.

you wake up and look to your side at your alarm clock and realize she's right. you're extremely late for school, yet again. you jump out of bed and rush to do everything you need, with mary following behind you. you almost fell multiple times, but you or mary caught yourself before you had to go to the emergency. "this is the third time this week, y/n," mary shouts while you're doing whatever you do to get ready. "I know, I know," you groan. you finish doing everything and you run down the stairs to go outside, not bothering to acknowledge your parents. you start your car and speed to school. you're going very high over the speed limit, but who blames you, you're an hour late to school. as you're driving, mary yells at you multiple multiple times to slow down, you tune her out though. as you're hitting a sharp turn, mary grabs onto the handle in the door. you look at her with a death glare. 

__________________________

you finally reach the dreadful school parking lot and sigh as you imagine your even more dreadful day. you park the car, and start running towards the school entrance. as you're still running, you look behind you and see mary rolling her eyes. she must be having deja vu from how many times this has happened this week. you turn your head back forward and before you can do anything, you bump into a large, muscular figure. you fall on the ground and start laughing your ass off from how blind you are. you look up to see who you bumped into and it's eddie, of course it is. eddie sticks his hand out for you to grab onto and you politely accept. he pulls you up off of the musty, dusty concrete and gives you a sincere smile. "sorry," you chuckle, rubbing the back of your neck. "don't worry about it," he smiles, "are you hurt anywhere," he starts turning you in a 360 just to make sure you don't have any scratches or anything.

"nope, im great," you reply honestly.

he looks at you up and down and says, "okay well i gotta get to class, im kinda late, ill see you later, y/n." and just like that he heads towards the school doors.

"wow, you both are really made for each other, both late," a voice says from behind you.

you look behind you already knowing who it is, steve, the hair ,Harrington.

"hey, steve," you smile. you notice that he's dropping off a girl, she must also be late. she has short, brown hair. you notice her immediately from the band, mary must know her.

"hey, y/n, you late too?" he jokes.

"third time this week," you reply. "i gotta go ill see you later, steve." you wave goodbye and start towards the doors once again not bothering to turn around and wait for him to say goodbye too.

___________________________________

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quick disclaimer, you guys are friends with steve you guys joke like that all the time, don't worry i didn't make you guys hate each other i love steve. and mary disappeared into thin air !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________

It's the middle of class and you had gotten a third warning for being late. you're currently learning about the fall of the roman empire. all you had gotten in through this lesson was julius caesar, brutus, and the drawing on one of your notebook pages. you drew a skeleton dancing with a ballerina skirt on. it's magnificent and you rip it out of the notebook to keep. as you're starting to draw another skeleton, someone taps on your shoulder from the seat behind you. you turn behind you and it's jason. why wouldn't it be. "hey princess, i never got to finish your beat down from earlier," he mocks.

you roll your eyes and turn around, not saying anything to jason. as you're thinking that he's done trying to prove that he's the alpha part wolf male, he grabs your hair and pulls it back a bit while you're facing forward, earning a flinch from you. you can hear him snipping scissors in your ear and you tense up a bit. everyone around you guys don't do anything, they know that if they did, jason would hunt them like a wild animal. "here's how this is going to work, you're going to meet me behind the bleachers during lunch, and if you don't, ill cut your hair off," he explains. 

those words sink in, you could either get severely beaten up or get your hair chopped off. you take a moment to think about it and you have made your choice. "cut it," you challenge. jason is surprised from your words. he really thought that you would just let him beat you to a pulp. without hesitation, he cuts it off, leaving the hair uneven at your shoulders. you immediately stand up when you here the snip and yell, "jason just cut all my hair off."

_________________________

sorry that i haven't written stuff in so long, ive been busy and haven't had any motivation. thank you for all the votes and reads though, it really means a lot to me. thank you <3