Chapter Eleven: The Turning Point

An hour after Stefan falls asleep I quietly get up

An hour after Stefan falls asleep I quietly get up. He stirs a little as I'm putting my shoes on. "Where are you going?" Stefan asked still half asleep. "I need to check in with Auntie J. I haven't really seen her in like two days except for a few minutes before I joined you and Damon at the bar." I say standing up. "Don't leave, please." Stefan begged "I have to check on Auntie J and Jer then I'll be back soon unless something comes up." I walk out of his room and out of the boarding house.

I vamp speed halfway home before stopping and walking normally because I know that Kol and Finn want to ask me questions about the whole Emily thing. They appear beside me and start walking with me. "Go ahead, ask your questions." I say "How does Emily Bennett know you? She was dead long before you were born." Kol said "Why did you call her Em? And what did she mean by you know what comes next and that you know what you need to do?" Finn asked "When I was a child, Emily used to come to me almost every day in my dreams. Even before you two did, telling me that I was special and made for great things. At first I didn't understand what she meant until she explained everything to me. Sheila didn't take that from me like she did with the two of you. I remembered everything that happened in mine and Emily's meetups. The meetups happened from when I was 10 to a week before the accident. She told me that she thought I was finally ready to be on my own. As for the nickname, during the second dream she told me to call her that, so I did." I say and I stop walking knowing what was coming next. "Wait, what do you mean? Be on your own for what?" Kol asked and I swirl magic around my fingers.

"This

"This. I didn't even know I could still do it after I turned." I say "You have magic as a vampire?" Kol asked and I could tell he was upset because his was taken away from him. "You're her." Kol and I look at Finn confused. "Kol do you remember all the stories Mother told us about The Scarlet Witch?" Finn asked "Yes, the witch who could either save the world or ruin it. I always thought she was just some story Mother made up. But it must be true if you exist." Kol said "It makes me wonder though, why Mother only told the two of us, Elijah and Niklaus. She never told Freya, Rebekah or Henrik. I only remember her told the four of us." Finn said and I tense slightly. "What do you know, Elskan? I saw you tense." Kol said "Would now be a good time to tell you two that I'm pretty sure I'm also mated to Elijah?" I ask "What?!" Kol exclaimed "Brother, calm down. Explain Ástin Mín." Finn said