Meeting the Turtles

"Okay so tell me about your friends again," Jay ask April, who rolls her eyes at the question she has been asked like fifteen times already, "For the last time JJ they are turtles that live in the sewers and you'll see them when you get there."

Jay puts her arms up in defense, "Hey sorry for being curious, I just wanted to hear how literally insane you are." April whips her head around and stops walking, "I'm not insane, I am telling the truth J, you'll see." Then she leads Jay by the arm straight to an open sewer system.

Jay scrunches up her nose, "On second thought, I don't wanna meet them," but before she could walk away she was kicked in by April, sliding all the way down until she was met by a well accessorized home.

April made her way down right behind Jay, "Welcome to their home!" She exclaims, "Guys you can come on out!"

In front of Jay's eyes emerged 4 human-like turtles, each one of them a different color, red, purple, blue and orange. Jay looked at them flabbergasted, "Dios mío! April was right?" That earned Jay a jab in the side, "Ow!"

April points at each turtle, starting with red, "This is Raph or Raphael," next purple, "Here's Donnie," blue, "Leo," and lastly, "Mikey." They all wave at Jay.

She waves back, still a bit shocked, "Hello all of you, I'm Jay, but I assume that April has told you guys about me?" They all nod, "Wow! You look even cooler in real life," Mikey hooks his arm around Jay's shoulder. Blue comes over to Jay's other shoulder, "I heard you speak Spanish too, so, hola señorita." That makes Jay giggle, "Hola to you too Leo."

"Alright guys give the girl some space," Raph says making Leo and Mikey let go of Jay, "Sorry for that Jay, we've been wanting to meet you for a while!" Jay smiles sweetly at red, "Well it's very nice to meet all of you, even though I didn't really think that you existed, but it's still nice!"

"I wouldn't believe in us either if I were in your shoes," the voice came from purple, "Donatello, at your service m'lady," he bows towards Jay.

She does a curtsy, "Well how do you do, I've actually heard the most about you and your amazing tech," she pauses, "You know I'm a bit of a tech girl myself." She winks and nudges Donnie who lights up, "Well you and I are going to be great friends."

An alarm interrupts their greeting, "Oops, I'm sorry guys but I forgot I promised my dad I'd help him a the shop," she makes her way towards the exit with April, "Until next time!" She salutes away and leaves.

"Sooooo, what did you think?" April ask as they walk towards Jay's shop, "Well at least I know you're not crazy anymore," she snorts. April pushes her playfully, "Come on I'm serious, how did you like them?" Jay shrugs, "They we're cool, I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing them again!" She giggles, especially big red.

"Anyways, last one to the shop is a rotten egg!" She yells and runs, "Hey you cheated!"

April and Jay laugh and run together, but little did Jay know meeting those turtles was going to change her life forever.

-To be Continued-