8: Secret

Moon pov.

I was walking in a mansion which was closed from years. Well, I come to know that this mansion have something so precious and that i want because it contain a secret.

I walked in a room which is a master bedroom. I went inside and saw Our family photos.

Ya that's me, mom and my dad. How happy we used to be but now everything changed. I also lost my second dad.

I wiped my tears and made my way toward the closet. When I opened the closet I saw a small box inside there.

I picked the box in my hand and made my way outside.

That's the box I wanted. It contains something that i also don't know but dad (the one who left them for her gf) told me that after my 19th birthday I have to come here but due to all the things I couldn't but today I finally came here.

I sat in my car and drove to my mafia base. Today Seojoon is also not with me as dad give him some work to do.
__

I made my way inside my cabin and sat on the chair.

I connect the Pendrive which I found in the box in my laptop and watched the clip

CLIP 1ST

MOON'S BIOLOGICAL DAD- Y/n ahh maybe you will found this clip at the age of 19 or never. Happy 1st birthday my daughter, I hope you will live fine. And please always remember that appa love you so much ok. I always have something to tell you but I am not sure about that so I won't tell it now. ............

Moon- What he wanted to tell me? Let's see next clip.

CLIP 2ND

Y/N'S BIOLOGICAL DAD- Happy birthday Y/n. Y/n i told you that i want to tell you something. I was right the thing I thought was right. Someone is poisoning me. Recently I was feeling so dizzy and was vomiting blood. I went to doctor and when he tested my blood it came that someone is giving me poison.

Moon- No wait that can't happen right. Who can give him poison. He don't even have any enemy.

I said and played the next clip.

CLIP 3RD

Dad- Y/n i am very scared not because I am dying but because who will take care of you when I will die. Y/n it's your 3rd birthday and I will pray to God to keep you safe. You are a fighter right then please keep yourself safe.

Dad said in tears.

Till now Moon was crying without knowing. She always thought that her dad left her for another woman and he also said that but seems like that's not the truth.

CLIP 4TH

Dad- Y/n ahh happy birthday. I am very weak nowadays. I know I can't take you to long drives at late at night now because I am now to weak to drive. I will very soon find the person who is giving me poison. My friend who is also a detective is helping me on this.

CLIP 5TH

DAD- Y/n the friend who was helping me found dead today in his apartment. I was so shocked when I come to know this but the good part is that he have a CCTV camera in the living room and I can find the person who killed him.

CLIP 6TH

DAD- Happy birthday my princess I am very sad today because I come to know that who killed my friend and who is giving me poison. She and he is non other then your-

I was watching the clip carefully and appa was going to reveal the name but suddenly one of my bodyguard pour coffee on it accidentally due to which the laptop turned off.

Moon- ARE YOU DUCKING SERIOUS. CAN'T YOU SEE AND WALK.

Bodyguard- Sorry mam I didn't meant to.

Moon- Just go.

Bodyguard- Mam don't worry I will clean it.

He said and picked the laptop.

Moon- no need to just keep it here.

Bodyguard- No mam it's my fault I will clean it.

Moon- no need-

Before I could speak further the laptop slipped from his hand and broke down. He come forward to pick it but broke the Pendrive.

Moon- ............

Bodyguard- ............

The peace before a storm.

Moon- YOU-

Bodyguard- I am sorry mam.

He said and ran away.

I sighed and picked the broken pieces of the Pendrive.

Moon- Hope they will transfer the data.