13: Psychopath?

That's complicated.... What? My life of course. The one whom I trusted the most betrayed me and for what? Leave it..... Of course life is hard, didn't it? But don't worry I am not gonna leave the world this soon. Maybe God have something special for me. If I will just attempt suicide then how will i receive it? I also have to take the revenge of my dad. I can't let them live in peace.

Seojoon- Moon!?

The boy's voice echoed in her ears which made her come out of her thought.

Moon- What?

Seojoon- The dinner is ready come.

The boy said while pointing toward the dinning table.

Moon- I don't want to, You eat.

She was missing, missing her brother cooking. But on the other hand she was also not feeling hungry.

Moon- Seojoon, I am going out and don't follow me.

She said and took her phone and stand.

Seojoon- But it's late.

Moon- I don't care.

Seojoon- But Moon it's late-

Moon- I SAID I DON'T FUCKING CARE. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, HUH? AND STOP IRRITATING ME WILL YOU.

She yelled and looked at the boy whose expression changed from concern to a psychopath smile.

Seojoon- I was worried about you but i think you don't care at all, huh? Don't think that i don't know anything. Didn't you checked your phone? Well i inserted the chip in it so that i can listen to whom are you talking to and about what. Like ya Uncle told me to do that or should I say my dad, right my sister?

He said with a psychopathic smile.

Moon- You listened everything?

Seojoon- of course I did.

Moon- What about the sister. I am not your sister.

Seojoon- of course you are.

Moon- i only have seven brothers, no more and no less.

The girl yelled in anger resulting the boy to get more angry and starting choking her.

Moon- Le-leave me.

Seojoon- You talk so much don't you?

Suddenly the girl flinched by the sound of gun shoot. And there seojoon lying on the ground with the bullet in his right hand. He was groaning. Moon took a deep breath and tried to stand properly.

She saw at the entrance and saw her brothers and Ju dan tae.

Moon- Oppa.

Jungkook- Hyung i told you not to send Y/n back, now see.

Jin- Y/n are you fine?

He asked coming toward her.

Moon- Yes oppa.

Ju dan tae- i will take care of him don't worry.

He said and took Seojoon in the basement.

Jimin- here drink some water.

Jimin said and handed the glass of water to her.

She gulped down the water in one go while her brother sat on the couch waiting for Ju dan tae to come.

Moon- Why did you all came here?

Yoongi- We founded something and that's why we came here.

____

Lie.... Everything is a lie and some people tell lie not to save themself but to save you. And maybe you never notice but someone has already told a lie to save you and believe me the one who tell lie to save you is the real friend for you. Just trust them but not more than yourself.