12: Appa's friend

??- I know

We turned around and saw JU DAN TAE.

What he is doing here.

Mr. Ju- I know, I know everything that why your mother and hyunbin killed your dad.

Jin- Chairman Ju.

Mr. Ju- Yes, you must been confused right? Y/n did you told them that hyunbin is your biological dad?

Jimin- WHAT?

Mr. Ju- Boys calm down. I know everything from the start. I will tell you everything. So I am Choi siwon' best friend. Choi siwon is Y/n dad not biological father, he is also your mom's husband. So it all started when we were young and was in a highschool.

Mr. Ju- Siwon and Eun loved each other but hyunbin was obsessed with Eun. One day we got in a big fight with hyun bin because he tried to harassed Eun. When Siwon come to know about this he was very angry and ended up beating Hyun bin. After that day we never saw Hyun bin. Eun and Siwon get married. After some months Eun started behaving differently, she sometimes don't even come home. Siwon once followed her and saw her with Hyun bin. He cone to know the truth but didn't said anything.

He took a deep breath and continued.

Mr. Ju- After a year your mom was pregnant. Siwon didn't believed it because they never did anything. Then he found out that you are Eun's and hyunbin' s daughter. He didn't wanted to ruin your life that's why he never object about this. When you were born hyunbin wants to take you with him but Siwon didn't let him take you and that's when this all started. Eun and Hyun bin both wanted Siwon property that's why they decided to kill him. Your mom start giving him poison and at last they made him lie to you that he love someone else. Because if he had gone without saying anything you wouldn't have believe that's why they made him say this.

Mr. Ju- After that they wanted more money so they planned that Eun will make Kim Wooyoung fall in love with her.

This sentence caught kim brothers attention.

Mr. Ju- Eun also poisoned him and killed him. Then Hyun bin came to you to win your trust back so that after winning your trust he can kill your brother and at the last you, Eun and kim's property will we his. Also he worked in your company because he wanted to stay close to you, to his daughter.

Y/n- Everything till now was a lie. The care, the love everything.

Mr. Ju- Not everything his care for you, his love for you is not a lie.

Y/n- They killed my dad, they killed our dad.

Taehyung- I WILL NOT LEAVE HER.

He said with teary eyes. Everyone was devastated after knowing the truth. But didn't I told you before Don't trust your own blood related relations also because in the end it's you and only you.

Mr.Ju- Also, don't trust Seojoon. We don't know who is he? From where he is? What if he is also a man of Hyun bin.

Y/n nod.

Y/n I was the one who saw your mom beating you that day when you both come home from Kim mansion. Your mother don't care for you and I will make sure that they both will recieve the punishment for what they did to you all.

Mr. Ju thought and sighed. After few minutes of silence Jimin said something.

Jimin- Y/n how did you come to know all this?

Others also diverted their attention to her with curiosity.

Y/n- Today when I was sitting at the bus stand a man came to me and told me that their is a secret room in hyun bin's office and I will know all the answers of my questions there. 

Jin- Who can it be?

Mr. Ju- He was my man.
___

Also I am writing these paragraph after story not because I want to but because you can get some hints in this and even can get hint about the ending. Also in the previous chapter there's a paragraph like this and it have some clues about the upcoming chapters and also about the ending
____________________

Life is hard and not for only the fan fiction characters but also for us. Sometimes we read a fanfiction and thought wow she also have same problem as me. She also have same past as me.

Will it hurt you if your own mother or sister or brother will betray you?

Don't be shock when they do it. It will pain so much. Be careful everyone around you have two faces, even you also have two faces.

Don't trust anyone because once it will break, you will suffer so much. The pain will go away with time Or we can say you will accept your fate and will start living with this pain.

I know how it feel. Maybe when you was growing up there was no one who can listen to you that's why whenever someone show you little attention you get attached to them. But trust me don't get attach to anyone it will pain when they will leave you.
__

Please do comments and tell me how was the chapter and where I have made mistakes. Because I am loosing my interest in this book cause you all are not telling me how it is and it made me think that you all are not liking this book. Also thanks to all those who have commented in previous chapters and told me how was the chapter.