It's getting near!

D 10to pre meeting

Haruto pov

I am now in the dorm thinking about the pre meeting. I am so excited to see her. We have practice in the evening so I can
have some free time until 2 o clock. I will go shopping to buy some clothes to wear at pre meeting. I dress up to go shopping.

I tell my hyungs and go to the mall

I tell my hyungs and go to the mall.I go into the mall with my head down, there's so many people. I regret coming here.

"shit, I should just stay at the dorm."I said in my mind.

At that time I run into a girl "Ah shit"i said. The girl quickly say sorry and run out of the mall.
"do I saw her before?"I whisper to myself. And I saw something at the ground. It's a dream catcher.

"I think this is her's"I pick it up and put in to my bag

I pick it up and put in to my bag. After I buy all the things I go back to dorm quickly.

Back to the dorm

"what did you buy, ruto"asked yedam sitting in the living room.
"I buy some clothes to wear at pre meeting,won't you buy anything to wear at pre meeting, hyung?"I asked.
"ani,i have something to wear that day."
"OK,now i will go to my room bye hyung"

Yedam pov

We have only 10 day left until pre meeting. I am getting worry about my singing. I have practice many times but I am still worrying about it. Lately this year
I got anxious about my singing. I don't have confidence about my voice.

I just forget about what I am thinking and go to company to practice more. Our practice will start at 2pm but I am here at 12pm.

"I should eat before practice."I think.

I go into a restaurant near our company.I saw some familiar faces. Oh they are hawoon(y/n)from jewelryes, bahiyyih from Kepler and Kai from txt. And yes kai is my friend because we are02 liner. I decide to go and say hi.

"kai ya,are you taking your sisters out for lunch?"I asked.

"hey Yedam are you here to eat?And yes I take my biological sister and not biological sister out for lunch. "

I know what he mean. Kai and hawoon are so close like they are real siblings. So he is taking out his two sisters for lunch.

"hey I am not your sister I am your coworker."said hawoon.

"stop fighting "hiyyyih stop kai to talk and tell me "senior why don't you come and sit with us?"

"yeah yedam come and sit with us." said kai. "you okay right hawoon. "asked Kai.
"yeah I have no problem come and sit with us senior." said hawoon.
They said so I eat with them.
"your groups will also join legends 6 show right."I asked.
"yes we will but txt oppas won't join. Because of their tour."hiyyyih answered.

When we are done eating I said bye to them and go to company. I complete my practice without any problems because of someone.

D 9to pre meeting

Hawoon (y/n)pov

I am practing with my member.

She wear this to practice.

Today our manager is going to chose some of the best in the group and the one that have chosen have to perform at pre meeting. I want to perform but pre meeting is only 9day left. Yesterday after
the lunch with huening siblings I came to company because our PD nim want to see us for very important thing.

At company, PD nim said they are going to air the pre meeting too. At first we all think that pre meeting will be for getting close to each other. Now they will record pre meeting too. So PD nim said they decided to introduce group with their best member
in dance,best member in vocals, best member in rap and multi member in all. So we need to pick 4 people from one group.

Our manager come into the room and said "the 4 that are going to perform at pre meeting dance hyein, vocal ruzar, rap cine and multi hawoon" I wish I heard wrong.
I have to perform multi what the f***.

Third person pov

Other groups also heard that and get crazy. But they have to do it.All of the team pick the best four.

Treasure
Vocal yedam
dance mashiho
Rap haruto
multi hyunsuk

Enhypen
Vocal heesung
dance niki
rap jay
multi jungwon

Lesserafim
Vocal yujin
Dance and rap kazuha
Multi none

(lesserafim only have five members so they decided not to do multi)

Kepler
Vocal chaehyun
Dance dayeon
Rap hikaru
multi youngeun

I did't put hiyyyih because she will be visual.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This is for part 2.
Sorry for my mistakes.and being short.
See you on next part bye 👋.