It's D day!

The day of the pre meeting is getting near. And all of the groups are also busy preparing for the pre meeting. Days and days past and the pre meeting day comes.

D day

Before the recording all of the groups are in the waiting room. Some of them are not in the waiting room. They are the ones that have to perform. They are in different practice room it's not the room that will do recording.

This is the room that will be doing recording

In practicing room
Hawoon (y/n)pov

There are many people in waiting room. So I came her to do some practice but there are many people hear ,too. I even see some face I didn't know. I just forget about it and start to practice because I am a multi member I shouldn't make mistake. I saw someone really familiar. He is haruto from treasure. I go and say hi to him.

"annyohasaeyo senior I am Hawoon from jewelryes. It's so good to see you."

"oh hi it's good to see you too.just talk
comfortably. You are friends with yedam hyung right."

"yeah a little bit. "
I saw something at his bag it's a dream catcher I have the same thing too.
At that time the door open and I saw seungkwan oppa coming into the room.

"Hi guys. Are you all practing? "
seungkwan oppa said.

"anyohasaeyo senior. " other people in the room said.

"oppa what are you doing here? we are the ones that have to perform. So yes we have to practice. "I said.

"I am here to do mc with kyulkyung for recording."said seungkwan oppa.
"we thought that you will only mc the show this is pre meeting." said yedam oppa.
"yes, we plan to do that if pre meeting isn't for air."
"so where is kyulkyung unnie. Isn't she at China?"I asked.
"She is coming with today plane.
She will land in no time." answered seungkwan oppa.

"I just come here to say hi. Continue your practice. Bye." seungkwan oppa said.

After saying bye to seungkwan oppa I go back to practice.

Third person pov

These are the clothes that the groups wear at pre meeting.