D-day (part 2)

D Day pre meeting

" Nae, now we have introduce all the groups. So let's start the pre meeting " said kyulkyung.

"wait before the pre meeting starts I have something to tell. "

"what is that?, seungkwan shi. "

"At this legends 6 show we have some judge and of cause two of them are the PDs. But we have some special judge, too. "

"really, i am so curious who are they? "

"They are....... It's a secret. please check that at the opening show. "

"You are so mean, seungkwan shi. At least give us some hint. "

"kyulkyung shi, Should I give you some hint. " "nae" "OK. Its the hint the judge are connect with 5(오)."( In Korea they pronounce 5 as oh. )

"I think I know who are they. Did you guys get it, too. " " OK ,I will introduce the rules. we told all the groups to choose 1 best members in each category rap, vocals, dance and multi. Today we will do the competition with each category. The 1st will get 50 points, 2nd will get 40, 3rd will get 30, 4th will get 20 and 5th will get 10 points each. " said seungkwan.

" I will introduce the voting system. The PDs, the staff and the mcs ,us can vote. The staff vote will count as one vote for one and the PDs and the mcs votes will count as one vote for ten points. " said kyulkyung.

" The group that have the most vote after all, that group can choose the partner for the opening show. " said seungkwan. "OK now let's move on and interview the groups. Kyulkyung shi. " "yeah, let's go. " . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They sit like this.
MCs Treasure Enhypen Kepler Jewelyes Lesserafim Bang PD yang PD . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "first let's interview treasure, hi guys. "

"Nae, annyohasaeyo senior. " answer hyunsuk.

"You guys got lots of attention with your comeback with jikjin. How are you guys doing after the comeback?" asked kyulkyung.

"🎶너 에게로 직진🎶" seungkwan is singing jikjin.

"wow, you are very good senior. " said jihoon. "yeah thanks, anyway so what's the answer?" "Ah yeah, we are now resting after the comeback and we are also preparing for our next comeback." answer hyunsuk.

" I will asked some questions to jeongwoo." said seungkwan. " We are doing mix group right. There are lots of girls who are beautiful. If you have to choose one of them to perform with you, who would you choose? " " suddenly, he start to look at yang PD nim. PD nim, Please don't give him burden. " said kyulkyung. "You can answer it. It's just a question, right, PD nim." asked seungkwan. Yang PD nim nod his head.

"I will say jewelryes. " answered jeongwoo. " OK so who from jewelryes?" asked kyulkyung. "I will say hawoon. " answer jeongwoo. "You mean mingyu sister hawoon " asked seungkwan. "yes " answered jeongwoo.

( I forgot to put that on cast introduction part so I edited it. Anyway hawoon full name is Kim hawoon younger sister of Kim mingyu. )

"OK so hawoon will you accept him to perform with you?" kyulkyung asked. "Of cause I will accept. "answered hawoon. "wow " treasure members are in awe. "wow, I can already see love line. Thanks for your answer hawoon.

And treasure who did you choose for Dance vocal rap and multi? " question from seungkwan " We choose yedam for vocals, mashiho for dance, haruto for rap and hyunsuk hyung for multi." answer jihoon.

" OK I will look forward. Let's go to next group Kepler. " said kyulkyung. "Hi guys. You guys recently debut in Japan with wing wing. How are you guys doing after all the promotion?" asked seungkwan. " We are preparing for our first concert and our next comeback, too. " said yujin. "And we are also resting very well after the up comeback. So don't worry keplian. " said dayeon. "thanks for your answer and introduce the four members for each category ,too." said kyulkyung. " we choose chaehyun for vocal, dayeon for dance, hikaru for rap and youngeun for multi." said mashiro.

" Thanks for your answer guys. let's go to enhypen. Hey guys how are you guys doing these days? " said seungkwan. " we recently finished our schedules so we are resting all our best. " answer heesung. " Guys who are your best four members? " asked kyulkyung. " We choose heesung hyung for vocal, Niki for dance, Jay for rap and I will go for multi. " answered jungwon.
"So Jay I know you as a dancer and vocal not as rapper are you sure you can do it?" asked seungkwan. " Actually the one that can rap in our group are heesung and Niki but they have to do other categories so we all decided that I will do rap. " answered jay.

" I am looking forward guys good luck with your performance. " said kyulkyung.

" OK, this group was chosen to be the one that jeongwoo want to perform together. they are jewelyes. Hey guys, hi hawoon. " said seungkwan with playful face.

" yes, hi oppa."hawoon answered with laugh.

"You guys hit the best record with your debut song. You guys have named monster rookies. How are you guys doing these days?" asked kyulkyung.

" We have been doing lots of show after the promotions. And we are doing reality show by ourselves ,too." answered by the leader of jewelyes 'minyoung'.

" So hawoon you were chosen by jeongwoo to be the people that want to perform together right. how is your feeling about that." asked seungkwan.

" I am actually very happy about that and I am willing to perform together with jeongwoo senior." answer hawoon or(y/n).

" I can see mingyu hyung crying when watching the program. He love his sister so much." said seungkwan.

" Who do you guys choose for each categories?" asked kyulkyung.

" We choose hyein for dance, ruzar for vocal and cine for rap and multi for hawoon." answered minyoung.

" That's will be great guys I will look forward about guys. Last but not least lesserafim." said seungkwan.

" Hi guys nice to meet you. you guys also rock with your debut song fearless. How are you guys doing these days? " asked kyulkyung.

" We have done our promotions so we are resting and eating very well." answered chaewon.

" It's good to hear. And who did you choose for the categories? " asked seungkwan.

" We choose yujin for vocal and dance and rap for kazuha and we don't have enough time to prepare for multi so we will take the 5th place." said sakura.

" Yeah they have no time with their schedules and they only have five mumbers so we hope you can understand." said kyulkyung.

" now we have interview all of the groups so we will start the competition we are right now at" said seungkwan.

"legends 6"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This is for this part. I will see you at the next part. sorry for mistakes.