chapter-3

Jake's POV

For the last 3 hours, I have been trying to hack Hannah's cloud. And I found so many photos of Hannah with her friends and family. But nothing that I can use.

That's why I decided to change my strategy, And now I am trying to hack the phone that contains that number. But I can't access it because it automatically denies all my codes. I am extremely frustrated. I don't understand what to do. After some time I conclude that if that person itself replies to my message then maybe I can have access to that phone.

"Hmmm, Ok Jake you have to take this risk. You have to find Hannah." What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I talking to myself? I think isolation and loneliness make me like that. Anyway, before that Hannah's friends already added that person to their group chat let's see,

Private Group chat
(Thomas, Lilly, Jessy, Cleo, Dan, Richy, 18325)

Thomas:- hey

18325:- umm hello

Cleo:- hi

Richy:- Hi👋

Jessy online
Jesse:- hello

Dan:- seriously guys

18325:- Do I know you all?

Dan:- what a wonderful start. Right tomboy.

Thomas:- I don't know where to start

Lilly:- What have you done to my sister!?

18325:- Me? You are the one who added me.

Cleo:- Lilly calm down, please.

Lilly:- I am still saying give that number to the police. But No!

Lilly:- You know what if something happens to my sister you all are responsible for it.

Lilly offline

"I can understand that Lilly is angry and I can't even blame her," I whisper to myself, as I read the chat further.

18325:- Wow, what was that for?

Thomas:- I want to ask you something. Do you know Hannah Donfort? She is my girlfriend. And she has been missing for the last 3 days. That's her picture

Richy:- Please look at that photo carefully.

18325:- Sorry to say but I don't know who she is.

Dan:- I am still saying it has no use. Tomboy Lilly is right.

Thomas:- You think I don't want to do that but I can't.

18325:- If you all are done then I am going I have other work to do.

Cleo:- Please no, Are you sure you don't know her?

18325:- Maybe she knows me somehow.

Cleo:- oh ok

Dan:- I am leaving let the police do their work.

Dan offline

Jessy:- You know my opinion guys 😔

Jessy offline

Richy:- Ok everyone leaves one by one. What should we call you ♀ or ♂?

18325:- ♂ is ok.

18325:- Isabella but you can call me Bella

Richy:- Ok Bella I am sorry for such rude behaviour I promise it's not us ☹

" So her name is Isabella, I have to find out more about her. Why did Hannah send her number?" I say continue sipping my drink

Cleo:- Richy, what are you doing?

Richy :- I am just trying, you know.

Isabella:- you want my help, don't you?

Richy:- Right.

Isabella:- Ok let's do it but for now I have to go we will talk about it later.

Cleo:- ok see you later Bella.

Richy:- bye Bella

Thomas:- I will tell you more about it later if that is ok for you?

Isabella:- ok Thomas bye guys.

Isabella offline
Thomas offline
Richy offline
Cleo offline

"Hmmm" before I message her I make it possible for her that she can read others' private messages. The only thing I could do is wait for her to come online.

*******************************************

I just finished my instant noodles. I miss homemade food. It's been a long time since I have had homemade food. I signed and threw that cup in the trash. When is she gonna come online? It's been 4 hours since I have been waiting for her.

Isabella online

Finally, she comes online and I still don't have access to her phone's club but I can manage to get some access. Now I can guess that she read that private chat between Jessica and Denial. So it's time to message her. But I don't know where to start." It's time to check your luck Jake I hope she doesn't freak out"

Jake:- So do you like it?

Isabella:- Like what?

Jake:- The chat private chat I can make it possible for you to read anyone's private chat.

Isabella:- Ok Cool, Do I have to say thank you?

Oh God, this is so awkward I don't know how to answer back. Shit, before I can reply, she writes.

Isabella:- Are you some kind of hacker?

Jake:- Haha This is what people call me.

Isabella:- Ok thanks, Mr Hacker.

"Mr hacker" I don't why but I find it funny. Focus Jake.

Jake:- let's get to the point I want you to help me to find Hannah.

Isabella:- Ok, what do you want me to do?

Wait, did she just agree to help me? I mean I want help but I thought she is gonna behave like a brat but no offence.

Jake:- I will give you access to Hannah's cloud. You have to hack it and send whatever you find to me.

Isabella:- Me hacking 😂😂 are you kidding me.

Jake:- Do you know how to play candy crush?

Isabella:- Yes, I am a pro player in candy crush.

Jake:- Then congratulations you can hack Hannah's cloud.

Isabella:- Wait really yah 🎉🎉. Just kidding, can you explain in more detail?

Jake:- let's cut this short.

After that, I called her on a video call but she cut the call, I called her again but she again cut the call. How dare she! She just cut my call. Calm down Jake, you need her right now. I called her again, and this time she picked up that call. Finally, but it's pitch black from another side I think she covers the camera, smart girl. After I tell everything to make myself clear I cut the call.

Isabella:- do you know how suspicious you are?

Jake:- it's just for my safety. It's better if you try to hack Hannah's cloud

Isabella:-ok sir

Jake:- Good don't tell anyone I am serious.

Isabella:- you don't have to threat me.

Isabella offline
Jake offline

"Now it's time to hack her phone, let's see what I can find". I say to myself.

_______________________________

Author's note
I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote if you like the story and leave a comment.
Have a nice day 🌺🌸.