Chapter:-9

Lily's POV

You know happiness is like one of those friends who suddenly disappear when we need them the most. I sign, that since Hannah was missing and Anna's corpse was found in the forest several other bodies were also found in the forest and everyone in duskwood was so terrified. They are demanding information about those bodies but the authorities are not responding.

I looked around the motel and found a few guests going back to their rooms. I checked the clock and it was 11.35. My shift was already over so I informed Mrs Walter that I am leaving. Everything was so quiet and peaceful. If there was no psychopath killer I would prefer to walk but now I don't want to take risks.

Since the day Thomas and Jessy went to Michael's house they found so many things that prove that he kidnapped Hannah. Jake told me to call the police so I did but when they reached there they found nothing.  Bella says we don't have to panic, we still have the photos. Yesterday our group went to the hospital to visit Richy and dan. Dan was fine now but he still can't walk properly and as for richy, he was fine now. It's been a week since richy was attacked in the forest. Police find Richy covered in blood and they take him to the hospital.

I park my car and start walking towards my house and then I notice someone was standing there. I took my pepper spray out of my pocket. My eyes widened as I realised who was standing there. No way it can't be…?