Haunted

Parking lots are pretty much always creepy at night.

Even for immortal demons of the night.

But this is where we tracked Vickie.

We watch as Tyler gets in his car, sits there for a while and then jumps out, Vickie chasing after him.

Stefan takes care of getting Vickie off Tyler, Damon and I take care of Tyler.

"What's going on here, Stefan? What's going on with her?" Tyler asks, turning away from Damon and I and toward Stef.

"You don't talk." Damon warns.

"Screw you, dude."

"'Dude'? Really? 'Dude'?" Damon mocks.

"Damon, don't." Stefan warns.

"Damon, do." I encourage, Tyler deserves this.

"Oh, come on. Who's gonna miss this idiot?" Damon asks, almost immediately getting punched in the faces.

"Don't you hurt him." Vickie says, trying to pull away from Stefan's grasp.

"Why not? You tried to." I ask.

"Marie!" Stefan says in a warning tone.

I shrug and look back at Damon, who's hand is around Tyler's throats

"Forget what you saw here tonight. None of us were here." Damon compels, before chucking Tyler across the roof of the car, before he gets up, we all run.

•••
We brought Vickie back to our place, Stefan and I both opting to care of this situation over going to school.

"I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here. Why can't I just go home?" Vickie complains after hanging up on Matt, she had told him she was fine and just had to figure some things out, which is kind of true.

"Because you're changing, Vickie, and it's not something you wanna do alone." Stefan explains, pretty sure all of us are sick of hearing her complaints.

"There's nothin' about that Logan guy I killed in here, not a word. Someone's covering it up." Damon says flipping through the newspaper.

"Well, duh. Their not gonna put 'vampire attacks local news anchor' in the local paper, kinda breaks the whole calm small town thing." I say, looking over to see Damon playing with the Gilbert watch.

"What is that?" Vickie asks, also noticing the watch.

"This is. A very special, very old compass." Damon says. "What was Logan Fell glowing it? Aren't you guys curious?"

"Well, if you're so worried that somebody's onto you, why don't you just leave town, Damon?" Stefan asks.

"We should all be worried." Damon says darkly.

"Hey, um, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?" Vickie asks.

Stefan Satan's up, grabs a cup of the desk, and hands it to her.

"Here." He says.

"What is it?" She asks with a disgusted face as she looks into the cup.

"It's what you're craving." He lies. He knows she wants human blood, it's not a good idea to start her out straight off on the bunny diet, he should at least use blood bags.

"Heh. Don't lie to the girl." Damon laughs from the desk, still eyeing the paper. "It's so not what your craving, but it'll do in a pinch, right, Stef?"

"What is it?" Vickie asks, sounding a bit freaked.

"Yeah, what is it? Is it skunk? Saint Bernard? Bambi?" Damon mocks.