There Goes the Neighborhood

Things are finally getting back to normal. Other than my history teacher coming back to life of course, but other than that, Damon seems to be doing better with the Katherine thing though he's kind of shut off from either of us, but Stefan and I are back to school.

I overhear Caroline trying to get Stefan and Elena to agree to a double date with her and Matt in the hall.
•••
After school apparently Stefan and Elena did agree to go in that double date, shown by his sudden departure from the house.

Damon hasn't been home, but by the little bit of blood I found on the couch, someone has.

What's with the blood on the couch?

I got no response on the text, I swear if he gets himself killed.
                                        •••
A few hours later and still no response from Damon, though Elena's car and what I assume is Matt's truck pull into the driveway.

"Yeah. Uh, yeah, this is much better than watching Damon visit cougar town. no offense." I hear Caroline say as they all come in. I figure I'll stay in my room, not really wanting to get on Miss. perfect's shit list for ruining their date.

"Don't remind me. Man, I've always wanted to see what it looks like in this place." I hear Matt say in awe. I'm gonna take that as a compliment.

"Yeah, I guess it's, uh, a bit much." Stefan says, what a dick.

"Yeah, my entire house could fit in here, like, twice." Matt chuckles.

"I feel like I've been here before. It's weird." Caroline says, right now I couldn't be happier about Damon's diet, if Stefan or I had compelled her to forget about what Damon did we'd have a major risk on our hands.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" Elena asks, trying to change the subject.

"Whoa. These are great." I hear Matt say.

"That's uh, just a little hobby of mine." Oh, so he found Stefan's toy cars, or as he calls them model cars.

"I did the entire mustang series when I was 9." Matt brags a bit.

"You like cars?" I hear Stefan ask.

"You like to brag?" I mock at a volume I know he can hear.

"That's an understatement." Matt responds to Stefan's question.

"Come with me." Stefan invites, I know exactly where their going.

Now left without a source of entertainment, I end up turning on some cheesy romance movie in my room, stopping only a few minutes in because I forgot a snack.

I step out of my room, listening cautiously for any evidence of them coming back inside. I can still hear their muffled voices in the garage, so I'm in the clear, though not wanting to take any chances I sprint down to the basement, grabbing a ziplock of something Stefan must've caught, and race back up the two stories to my room, grabbing a straw on the way.

Just before turning the movie back on I hear a car start, walking over I see something I thought I'd never see.

Matt is getting out of Stefan's 1963 Porsche, which is parked in the driveway.

That thing has been parked in our garage for at least 20 years after taking a shit.

Cool. Anyway, since I can't hear much and therefore still only have entertainment through my TV I flop over my bed, resuming the movie and sticking my straw through the zipper of the plastic bag, letting the red liquid flood into my mouth.

I figure as long as no body realizes I'm here and comes in, I'm fine.
                                            •••
The movies done and so is the blood. Stefan may or may not try to kill me, but I'll pay him back in the morning.

Hello? U there?
Read 10:37

What a dick.

He can't be bothered to respond to my texts, but he can bring some random woman home?

"Mom?" I hear Matt downstairs.

Oh shit. I quickly double check that nothing leaked from my snack before running down to see Kelly Donovan wrapped around Damon.

"Damon?" I hear Caroline asks.

"Oh c'mon, on the stairs?" I ask, technically not on the stairs, but close enough.

"Oh, my god. Matt." Kelly gasps, unwrapping her legs from Damon's waist. "Oh, my god."

Damon looks angrily past Matt and Caroline as Elena and Stefan approach.

"I got to-"

"It's fine. Just go." Caroline says, cutting Matt off.

"I'll take her home." Elena comforts.

"Thanks, man." Matt says, handing what I assume to be the keys to the Porsche back.

"Have a little class, Damon." I shame as he takes a drink from one of his randomly placed glasses.
                                           •••
Elena and Caroline are leaving and Stefan's following out the door, while Imm left to deal with our drunk manwhore of a brother.

"Seriously? You can't be bothered to answer my texts but you can hook up with Kelly freaking Donovan?!" I ask.

"Get off my back, Marie." Damon slurs.

"What's with the blood on the couch?" I ask, partially changing the subject off his taste in women.

"What blood on the couch?" He asks, basically oblivious to the rest of the world.

"That blood in the couch." I say pointing to the drops of now dried vampire blood staining our couch.

"I had some...visitors." He says, not even trying to hide his hesitation

"Who?"

"Stop being such a nosy bitch."

"Are you crazy?" Stefan asks, walking into the living room.

"Save the lecture." Damon shrugs.

The lecture will have to wait, it being interrupted by some guy crashing through our window.

He pounced on Stefan, stabbing a piece of glass in his chest.

Damon throws him off, and I step in front, dodging the old vampires sad attempts at punches before delivering a clean one to his face, sending him back a few steps.

Taking the advantage I slam him into the railing, avoiding his attempts at clawing my eyes out and retaliating with more punches.

I hear someone else come through the window, though y the sound of it Stefan has it under control.

Eventually I get bored, slamming my head into his face instead of my fist. And eventually throwing him across the room.

He must've gotten scared or something by his partner in crime's dead body laying on the floor, causing him to sprint back out the window.

"Damn it." Damon mutters.

"Yeah. I remember them" Stefan says. "From 1864. They were in the tomb."

"Yeah. About that."

"Damon, what did you do?" I ask.

Turns out my brother had a little visit from Pearl and Anna while Stefan and I were at school, that's where the blood came from, Pearl tried to pluck his eyes out. But basically, the spell was never reinstated, meaning all the tomb vampires are back. And some of them are out for revenge, seeing as we're partially the reason they got imprisoned in the first place.

Fredrick and Bethanne were the beginning, since Fredrick ran free we have no idea how many others he might recruit.

A bunch of vampires who want to kill all three of us.

What could go wrong?

Right?