The mind Imbibes Part M-2

Daily goal - learn something new

Have you ever heard of the expression "a child's mind is similar to a sponge in regards to learning new things?", my personal opinion is that this same concept applies to adults as well.

Whatever our minds and hearts are exposed to, they will absorb.

As we learn new ideas, concepts, and information, our minds form connections between the things we learn, and the information already stored in our memories. As we continue to learn new effects, our minds can produce even more connections with what has already been learned. These connections make it easier for us to recall past experiences, knowledge, and skills.

By learning something new each day, you are providing yourself with a wealth of additional information that can be recalled when needed. When you read something or watch a movie try to remember what you have read or seen. The more specific details you can remember about what you have studied or watched, the better your chance of remembering it in the future.

For example, when I watch TV I try to remember as many details as possible about each character that appears on the show I am watching (i.e., their name, physical description, occupation).

When I go to bed at night, I repeat these details over and over again as well as picture them in my mind, so they will stick out when needed during future conversations or discussions where these individuals are mentioned by someone around me.

Making an effort to learn something new every day is the key to making sure your mind keeps learning new ideas and concepts throughout your lifetime. This can be achieved by reading a book or article, watching a documentary on television or online, listening to an audio program, watching a movie, or visiting a museum.

By doing this you will continue building upon a more stable future. Remember that what we fill our minds with will decide what our lives will look like. If we pump our minds full of negative thoughts the entire day/week/year we will become negative and toxic.

Learn to read solely the positive pieces, watch positive television episodes and movies, communicate with positive people, and learn positive elements and see what happens in your life. The changes will be immense, life will take a drastic turn for your mental health, and you will appreciate yourself again after a while.

We must learn to cut all negative influences from our lives today to live a better life tomorrow, whatever influences us today will create the outcome for tomorrow. Learn to appreciate your mind and don't feel guilty for reducing something that creates a negative situation that could have been averted.

Allowing oneself to be happy should not include the emotion of guilt. Feeling guilty for wanting to find happiness has to be removed from your mindset, by allowing this emotion to reside in the mind, we give this emotion residence within our minds. Never feel guilty for wanting to experience happiness as experiencing happiness is the fundamental emotion for mental eudaimonia.

During my life, I always had this view on happiness that the only way I could be happy is when I got a promotion, getting married, make more money, or or or. This mindset was one of the reasons that I had a breakdown because I never allowed myself to be happy at the present moment, I never understood that life was presently, life was happening in the present, and not when my achievements were met.

Do not make the same mistake as I did, live life in the now, and be contained within the moment.

Every achievement brings forth its own obstacles.

Visualize...... This word carries its own strength. I believe that the ultimate way to train the mind in absorbing positive vibrations is that we should visualize this in our minds. Visualize what achievements we want to accomplish and live mentally healthy as if this has already happened.

By doing this we are allowing our minds to be content within itself in the moment.

Taking vitamins daily may improve our mental state significantly, improve our mental well-being and improve memory. Zink and iodine help control normal brain cognition, B6 and b12 and folate prevents fatigue, and omega 3 helps the brain function correctly.

We are in control, we control what enters through our senses, be in control.