Chapter 1

Y/n L/n is just your average employee at a museum with his colleagues and best friend, Keith Lindemann a fellow modern-day historian, and battleship enthusiast. They are just in their office looking thru files and such artifacts that are delivered here and analyzed.

"Hey, Y/n, after this we'll have lunch"

"Phew... Finally, thanks for the reminder, Keith"

"Anytime, pal

They left the office after they had done their task and exited the building. Around the corner is a sandwich shop there, they enter and there are few people in their seats eating, Y/n then saw her, Sora Todo, her silky hair is in a ponytail hairstyle and her color is attractive, dark purple with silver highlights, she works here and usually flirted by guys who want her, but... Eh... That's what happens when you're attractive.

Sora: "Hey boys, how's work?"

Keith: "Good, Y/n and I just want the usual, please"

Sora: "Aight"

Keith glanced at Y/n who's quiet all the time, he looks back at Sora and then back to Y/n, a smug grin formed on his face.

Y/n: "....."

Keith: :)

Y/n: ".....?"

Keith: >:)

Y/n: "What?"

Keith: "Wanna talk to her-"

He's stopped by a punch in a gut, not hurting but hurt to make him stop, Sora looks back and giggles at Keith's pain.

Keith: "Ohhhhhhh....."

Y/n: "Sh... Shut up, Keith"

Y/n looks away with his cheeks redden, Sora knows Y/n is having a crush on her, she doesn't think of it but it's cute to see his reactions tho.

Y/n: "I'll wait outside, Keith... You idiot"

Keith: "I'm just teasing, sorry Y/n"

Y/n walks out of the shop and waits outside, Keith recovers from the pain and waits for Sora to bring their sandwiches.

Sora: "Here you go, Keith, and have a blessed day~"

Keith: "You too, Sora"

Sora: "Oh and say hi to Y/n for me, please"

Keith: "You got it"

Keith grabs the paper bags and leaves the shop, He hands the other to Y/n. Sora saw what was occurring outside the window, Y/n shouting and smacking Keith, but he covers with his right arm. She saw Y/n red once again and leaves the scene. Keith then follows him probably to apologize to him.

Sora: "Hehe~ Those guys never change"

Y/n and Keith walked back to the museum and eats their sandwich in Keith's office. Y/n looks around the room and lands on a file on his deck.

Y/n: "What you got there?"

Keith: "Hm?"

Keith looks back at him and then to his desk.

Keith: "Oh! Just pictures of ships and armies from both World Wars"

Y/n: "Ah..... I see"

Y/n walks over to the desk and sees photos in black and white, in them are ships and soldiers from what side they're in based on their uniform.

Y/n: "Hmm... Cool!"

Keith: "Yeah!"

Y/n: "Well, I better get back to work"