INFORMATION

DOWNLOADING INFORMATION...
10%
20%
30%
40%
50%
60%
70%
80%
90%
100%
(ATTENTION - THIS FILE HAS BEEN SET INTO DOUBLE CONFIRMATION SETTING. ARE YOU SURE YOU WOULD LIKE TO OPEN THE FILE?)
Yes/No?
(Y)
(DOWNLOAD CONFIRMED, REVIEWING FILE. PLEASE WAIT...)

FILE NAME: CRYOGENS
TYPE OF FILE: HYPER-CONFIDENTIAL, ELEMENTS ANALYSIS REPORT
DATE OF CREATION: 1-3-2085
INTENDED FOR: THE READER'S EYES ONLY.
(DECODING TEXT...)
(DECODING COMPLETE.)

- From CIA (Cryogen Intelligence Association) Newbie

The cryogens, which are the main junction for this story, are a new type of fictional elements that are found in exploration of deep space, formed approximately millions of years ago, created by the negative pressure throughout the deep space, as well as astronomical events that had caused negative temperatures colder than each other, thus forming different types of cryogens, now reformed into what they are today...

They are known as Aetherium, Cryomium, Arctine, Antarctine, Nilene, Methium, Crystallium, Astranium, Absolene and Frosten. They possessed a lot of cryoatoms, which had far less atomic thermal motion than the other atoms.

The cryogens are found in different locations of deep space, usually in solid form. It is excessively freezing for human bodies to touched, including even the protected. The cryogen solids, which were far colder than their liquid forms, reaching near, or equivalent to cryogenic temperatures, released freezing mists, where accidental physical contact caused instantaneous frostbite, and in worst case scenarios, could cause death of tissue, or if inhalation, HYPOTHERMIC DEATH.

Therefore, the solids are sealed in capsules of cryogen-resistant materials, and kept with extreme care to not allow it to fall into the wrong hands or cause an incident, officially dubbed as "Cryoincident". All holders and experimenters of cryogens must use protective equipment to avoid injuries caused by the cryogens. Since then, humanity had made cryogen-resistant materials for experiments, which later lead to the establishment of this document.

In the trillions of human populace, since the Pyrovivians had been born, there are only 0.5% of Cryovivians among them, each creatures have different types of cryogens which are spread across the populace. and however there is no record of an Absolene-type, which is recorded the coldest cryogen ever.

The cryogens are generated by the DNA caused by the last cryoincident, which genetically modified part of human populace, so that they can generate cryogens at will. During the CRYR-01 incident yesterday, a male child was in danger, which is reviewed to be parentless, in the Earth's atmosphere reaching 55°C, and in such cases, prolonged staying in such temperatures would've caused HYPERTHERMIC DEATH. The child was saved by a 16-year old Cryomium-type male, rescuing the child. As reported, the child was safe, and is now rescued and rehabilitated.

Ergo, Cryovivians could deliver coldness to a human body, if controlled, even when wearing protective wearing. The iciness could be manipulated by will to freely control the temperature, yet the cryomists released by those creatures still pose a problem, which led to the only method that could solve it - wearing cryogen-resistant clothing. That restricted the mists from releasing into the surroundings of the Cryovivians, thus letting the child not have been harmed by the mists that would've been released out.

In the Negative Groundings, the atmosphere in it was -1°C. Average humans were distributed with clothing to shield their rather fragile bodies from the frosty atmosphere. The Cryovivians lived in different levels depending on their element's cryopotency. The higher the cryopotency, the higher the living level. If they plan to visit normal humans, they must confirm complete shielding in order to pass through the Humans-Cryovivians Immigration Gateway.
The normal humans must wear adequate clothing to shield from the cold in Cryovivians' atmosphere in order to pass through.

P.S. Please note that cryogens have a lot of potency that they cannot be melted by temperatures higher than the cryopotency.

If necessary, this document will be updated in a later time soon.

This is all, the reader may proceed to the main story, the prologue to be precise.