DAY 2: CONNECTION

The remaining humanity has finally entered the grand moment where they start their new life - their first days inhabiting inside the Negative Groundings, the chilling, freezingly cold atmosphere, adding in the backgrounds where all the buildings are filled on their top levels with powder snow, the trouble of having to wear the snow-protecting jacket all the time to prevent the humans from being harmed by the cold, forcing their bodies to be modulated through quick habit to their core temperatures being lower than the usual, from 37°C to 35°C. Cryoliver Icekube, also known as the Cryogenic Prince if preferred, has in the first time in forever been forced to use his ice powers in front of the public to give a criminal whose heart and mind has hardened and which has entered the point of no-return, a cryogenic flash freeze, freezing him solid out of regret and lament. This occurrence had made everyone else to neither disrespect the Cryogenic Prince they call, ever again, nor even do bad things as well as to engage in criminal behaviour to make sure they don't become the next targets to be flash-frozen to death. Turns out, one of the Cryogenic Prince's purpose has became clear as glass, to make humanity understand that they are harming the world with evil. On the other hand, Rickley Lotton, one of the survivors who had barely gotten into the shelter on time, and got severely burned out of misery, had been transported to the hospital where his several severe injuries would be treated. Cryoliver had successfully created one of the cryogenic liquids that will be used in the future, by merging cryomium with liquid nitrogen. And also, he has planned to give Rickley a visit. How will things go...?

EVENT DATE: 2-3-2085
DESTINATION: NEGATIVE GROUNDINGS, PROMETHEUS ZONE HOSPITAL
TIME OF EVENT: 11:27:00 NGT (Negative Groundings Timezone)

The human-inhabiting section is splitted into zones. Prometheus Zone is among one of them... and it has a hospital. In the Prometheus Zone Hospital, zooming in, a lot of patients could be seen. There are some of them who sneezed in cold, filling their noses with snot, mucus, there are some of them who are waiting for their appointment scheduled for them to start, there are some of them who coughed, and there are some of them who didn't even have any problems at all. The transporting of emergency stretchers, the sliding sound of the wheels, the beeping sounds from health monitors, too numerous to count, they all could be heard... zooming in further, Rickley Lotton, one of the patients could be seen, wearing a white t-shirt and short pants, lying on his bed, still unconscious. His medical bed, written on its front part with the patient's name, the health monitor recording Rickley's status is stable too, the heart's BPM being 55 as well as the blood pressure not being too low, or too high, and the O2 saturation and respiration rate not fluctuating too much... It's just that Rickley is still not waking up.

Meanwhile, in the Humans-Cryovivians Immigration Gateway, in the central point of the Negative Groundings, there are a small amount of Cryovivians that are inside there. Some of them are pet animals, cats, dogs, puppets and... goats... but of course, there are humans too. Cryoliver is among one of them, carrying his suitcase, having the security check, all done by the artificial intelligence. Of course, everything Cryoliver has are all a-ok, meaning Cryoliver could get to pass. Walking into the ortho-security (security that is absolutely just and fair) tunnel, decontaminating air given by the air conditioners up could be blown into the tunnel, giving not only the Cryovivians inside, air, but also protection against viruses that could be lurking inside. And then, going into a maglev train to travel to the Humanity section.

After a few minutes, Cryoliver and the others inside the train had successfully entered the Prometheus Zone omnitransport station (definition of a station available for all kinds of transportation). Cryoliver, casting out a small grin, went out of the station, believing the boy he saved could be in the hospital. After confirming, he decided to go to the Prometheus Zone Hospital, guided by the Negative Groundings Prometheus Zone map. Back to the hospital, Rickley is currently having a nightmare, where he is, once again being attacked by Pyrovivians underground. One of the Pyrovivian Elephant discharged a stream of fire with its elephant scream, through its trunk. The fire hurt Rickley a lot, and it just knocked Rickley down. In the real world, Rickley is flipping around his body on the bed, with his face being in a stressed out emotion. His monitor started to show that the patient's heartbeats are increasing, and the breathing becomes more rapid and rapid.