S 4- TS: Gussa..

Karishma wipe her nose by her hanky, while she again sneeze hard, & present nurse in cabin says- bless you..

Karishma look to nurse with pinkish shed nose, tired face & says- thank you..

Nurse asked with doubtfully tone- aapko nahi lagta hai doctor aapko aaj ghar jaldi jaakar aram karna chahiye, sardi, jukham jaada badhne se pehle!

Karishma looked to nurse & says with rough voice- jaana hai, lekin yeh reports aaj ke aaj poore karke niklti hun..

Nurse asked with concern- aapne Dr. shah ko dikhaya hai!

Karishma shook her head & says- haan, aur yeh seasonal hai aur kuch nahi, 2 din mei thik ho jaaungi, waise mujhe chuthi di hai!

Nurse shook her head & left the cabin, while Karishma started to coughing, she soothing her coughing, with rubbed her chest, & her cell rings with the name of Haseena, she think before picked up, "Karishma don't try to cough or sneeze, otherwise woh aapni important meeting chodkar, next flight se yaha par aa jaayegi, be careful while talking with her" & she pray to god once & picked the call of Haseena..

Haseena says with excited tone- hey my love, kya kar raha hai!

Karishma look the time & says- aur iss waqt kya kar sakta hai tumhra love, reports check kar rahi hun!

Haseena asked with serious tone- ghar par nahi gayi ho, time kya hua hai kishmish, mai ek din ke liye kya nahi hun, tum toh ghar par jaaogi hi nahi na!

Karishma says with clam tone- arye baba, woh reports jaruri hai dekhna, 6 din baad patient mere haath mei aane wala hai, toh usski history toh dekhna jaruri hai!

Haseena cut her mid & asked- tumhari awaz kiu aise aa rahi hai, sab thik toh hai!

Karishma says with clam tone- haan sab thik hai, bas woh tumhara call aane se pehle mujhe thodi khaasi aayi thi aur kuch nahi, kuch nahi hua hai mujhe!

Haseena asked with firm tone- sach bol rahi ho tum!

Karishma cross her fingers & says- haan, & she mimes 'sorry' with herself..

Haseena not satisfy by the answer of Karishma & she asked- ghar par kab jaa rahi ho!

Karishma hold her nose for moment to hold her sneeze & says- thodi der mei nikal rahi hun, tum thik ho!

Haseena says with clam tone with gesture of irks- haan mai thik hun!

Karishma says with clam tone- thik hai, tum aram karo, kal baat karte hai, kal shaam ko aa rahi ho na!

Haseena says with clam tone- haan, tum bhi aram karna, mai abhi rakhti hun! & she hang up the call on very next moment..

Karishma look the cell with confusion, & she sneeze hard, & wipe her nose & says with herself- ghar nikalna hoga, nahi toh aur bimar pad jaaungi, aur galati se kal subhe tak thik nahi huyi toh shaam ko meri class laga degi madam! & she sneeze hard, & sigh with headache..

Other side Haseena rolling her cell between index finger & thumb, & says with herself- pakka mujhse kuch chupa rahi hai, woh toh accha hua, meeting aaj ke din hi khatam huyi hai, aur mujhe wapas jaane ki late night flight mili hai, ghar par jaakar sidha range haath pakdti hun, phir kabhi jhooth nahi bolegi!

..

..

..

A thermometer holding in mouth of Karishma, who wearing hoodie, & check the time, pulled out thermometer from her mouth & says with herself- haan, ab tumhari hi kumi thi, tch! & she kept the thermometer on the place, & walks into the kitchen, pulled the ice cubes, & cotton sheet from the drawer, & entered into the room with bowl of ice water, lied on bed, & started to keep the water sheet on her forehead, while in between sneeze & cough..