Fourteen

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
Heavy alcohol use, vomiting

—꧁—꧂—

"My dress is fucking riding up in the back," Eve complained as Angela, Elio, and Isobel stood beside her, waiting to take a group picture before the concert.

Elio had been waiting to see Incubus for weeks. He'd kept a countdown on his phone for the exact time that the concert started and calculated exactly how long it would take to get to the Theater from his apartment, so that there was no way they could be late.

He'd picked out his outfit over a week in advance: a grey denim vest, an old band t-shirt that he'd gotten from their last tour, and faux-leather bell bottoms, which were fit tight at his ass and waist. Everything was planned out and perfect, except for the fact that they had to leave very soon and their picture hadn't even been taken yet.

Andrew, on the other hand, could only laugh at Eve's current wardrobe malfunction. He'd been properly introduced to her that afternoon, and to be honest... he was surprised when he learned that she was a trans woman.

She passed extremely well, and she was absolutely gorgeous, although that had nothing to do with his disbelief. She looked like Elio's feminine counterpart. They both had the same fashion sense, the same style of tattoos, and almost the same exact piercings.

On the other hand, she and Angela looked like polar opposites, yet they acted like the perfect couple. While around Eve, Angela was completely glowing, laughing at her wife's situation as well. He hadn't been able to meet their husband, yet, but he assumed that they'd all three get along the same as the two were now.

"Okay... I think I've figured it out," Eve finally said, standing beside her wife and smiling so that their picture could be taken.

Andrew took several so that they could each choose their favorites, then handed back Angela's phone. "What time am I supposed to pick you guys up," he asked, looking between the four of them.

"Just me and Belle. Matt is picking up Angela and Eve. We'll probably get out around 11, as long as the crowds aren't too bad. Mais just pulled up, though, so we have to go, but I'll see you in a few hours."

Elio gave him a quick kiss, then ran out the door to Mais's car, shouting a quick, "I love you," behind him. Mais, who was Eve's coworker, got out of her car to hug them, and then they were off.

—꧁—꧂—

Andrew had gotten a call from Mais on Elio's phone around 10:30, saying that Elio and the others had gotten blackout drunk and that she'd had a few too many to drive herself home.

Thankfully, she'd already called Matt to pick her up, as well as Angela and Eve. He only had to deal with Isobel and Elio tonight, and he was dropping Isobel off at her parents' house, so that freed up a bit of his night.

He arrived outside the theater a few minutes later and immediately spotted Elio and Isobel sitting on a curb in the parking lot. Isobel was completely passed out with her head laying in Elio's lap and Elio was staring down at the ground, flicking tiny pebbles across the cement.

"You're here," Elio exclaimed when he saw Andrew walking towards them, throwing his hands up in the air. "I was beginning to think I'd have to walk home."

Andrew laughed, shaking his head. "You really think I would leave you drunk and stranded in a parking lot? You're crazy, sunshine."

"Not crazy, just intoxicated."

"I can see that," Andrew teased, trying to figure out how he was going to get Isobel to the car. He finally decided that he'd have to carry her, hoisting her up from the curb and carrying her like a baby. He came back for Elio a few minutes later.