request: (os)

Requested by Nothereandneverwas

(Y/n is a maid for Eddie  , and his uncle and Eddie both get along good with y/n , as well as Eddie and y/n both form a connection together and develops a crush while Eddie skips classes and talks to her. (Same age) you feel the same way but don't say anything as this job is what your using to pay for college.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*Eddie brings chrissy to his trailer to sell her drugs*
-
-
-
"Sorry for the mess the maid took a week off."

" is she good looking ?" Chrissy asked kind off hinting to Eddie.

"What her ?" He asks looking up from where he was searching

"Yeah I mean it's time for you to actually get a  girlfriend." Chrissy adds and sits on the couch.

"Well yeah she is but I can't do anything about it so and plus I'm happy being single." He replies quickly clicking his tongue.

"I think you should try-."

"FOUND IT." Eddie shouted from the other room interrupting as She rolled her eyes at him.

------time skip-----
(chrissy bought her drugs from Eddie and leaves later on to walk home while Eddie thinks about what she said.)
---------------------------------------------------
-next day-
-----------------------------
*knocks at the door.*

"Hey y/n" Eddie opens the door and smiles at you his soft eyes looking into yours made your stomach flip a little. God he looked so hot.

"Hi Eddie." You reply smiling back and heading into the trailer.

"Uh so..There's not much to do today so if you want uhm I could help i have nothing to do anyways." He says reaching his hand to his neck staring down at his shoes .

"Up to you." You say smiling and hanging your coat.

"Alright well..tea,coffee ??" He asks

"Coffee would be nice." You say back

"I gotcha." He replied as he walked to the kitchen grabbing a mug.

"Aren't you supposed to be at college ?" You ask.

"Aren't YOU supposed to be at college too ??" He says laughing to himself causing you to smile.

"Y/nn lovely to see you!" Mr munson says coming in the door.(idk his full name)

"Yeah glad to be back ." You say as Eddie is passing you a cup of coffee and you smile at him as a thank you. He takes a seatnext to you on the couch having your legs nearly touching.

"How was your week off ?" Mr munson asks while taking his shoes off.

"It was alright a few ups and downs but overall i needed it ." You reply smiling.

"Good , well I'm going to sleep if you need anything I'll be in my room." He yawns walking into his room.

"Do you just want to rest today?" Eddie spoke as he rested his head backwards.

"Uh sure." You smile.

"OH I KNOW  we could get high? Like go on top of the trailer and just smoke? What do you say?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Obviusly that would be so fun." You smile and both stand up he leaves to his room to get the weed and you wait for him near the door.

"Allll ready." He says and locks the door behind him.