missed.

The lights were off,the movie kept playing whilst everyone was focused on the television. you looked over to Eddie snuggled up next to him under a blanket together and saw him smirking in the dark as His arm slowly circled around you pulling you closer. You missed the warmth of a person sqeezed next to you, the up and down of their breathing, hitting your face in little puffs of fog especially when smoking together, he left you in nothing but a smile plastered on your face.

“yeah yeah you do that”, y/n grumbled, but leaned in nonetheless.

Eddie could feel the chuckle traveling up his chest, the first real laughter since that fucked up incident. The first real laughter.

“The fuck is funny?” y/n whispered

Eddie just leaned closer, close enough that no one but y/n could even accidentally hear his voice

“It’s all dark here you know”.he whispered Eyeing you carefully.

His other hand sneaked over to your thigh whilst looking you in the eyes and squeezed, bony fingers digging into soft, warm flesh and the sensation of cold metal against the hot skin

“Yes I know, I’ve got ey-"

The rest of the ramblings were cut out by a small punched out gasp, as Eddie's hand traveled  upwards.

“What are you fucking nuts robin and all that are here”, you said in a strained whisper.

eddie said nothing but had a shiteating grin, as his hand kept traveling, up, up, down, the inseam of your trousers.

”god you really are”

”C’mon y/n, it's dark my bedroom is right upstairs from us, no one will know, just say we went to sleep”. He whispers remaining eye contact.

Y/n remained stubbornly quiet trying to focus on the movie

Eddie leaned more in and nibed at her earlobe, stretching the soft flesh between his sharp teeth for just long enough for the sting of pain and pleasure.

“Let me make you feel good. Ease that stress a bit Hm?" He said in a faint voice against your ear.

“If we get caught, I’m saying you got on to me." y/n said, and climbed out of the blanket.

"Guys were going to sle-" Eddie got cut off by Steve not far along

"Yeah yeah shut up were trying to watch the movie." He said not once peeling his eyes of the screen almost like a 5 year old who's addicted to watching TV all day. No one really cared this is made it much easier for the both of us;As soon as we both walked out the living room and turned a corner up the stairs, His long arms encircled me as soon as i opened the bedroom door pushing me against the cold wall, and with his grin still intact, he bended down to finally kiss the soft lips. It started out soft, a hello after so much time apart from eachother.

“Missed me then?”, y/n whispered into the quarter inch of air separating them.

“Who's being desperate now?”, Eddie asked grinning.

“Shut up”, y/n said, and dragged him back into the kiss by the hair. They made their way slowly towards the bed still lips connected hands everywhere on eachothers body, he slowly pushed her onto the bed and climbing on top of her legs by her sides. His lips moved all over her neck  before biting down on the vulnerable skin there,sweet underneath everything else.

“Better not leave any marks,”, she "threatened"

“Ain’t no one here to see, just me”, Eddie said, kissing her properly on the spluttering mouth again.

“Goddamned possessive motherfucker” she said in between kisses.

“What can I say, I’m Eddie munson: I see something I like, and I get it”

“So much talk, very little follow through, as usual Mr confident”, she said.

“Is that so? Cause from where I am right now”, his hold on her tightened, “i’ve got you good”. He smirks looking her deeply into her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Prove it then ”

“Always so fucking demanding”. He jokes as he makes his way down her body.

He wasted no time chasing away the cold and any memories of loneliness with his mouth. All of it falling in place like no time had passed in it’s familiarity, the feel of hands grasping, and the weight of his tongue against the skin, close, and closer, and here.

“God, I missed you”,y/n hissed, her hands buried in that mop of curly hair, whilst having her head thrown back. He leans up onto her upper body after finishing her up, you sink into the beds matrass having your arms around his neck breathing heavily.

“Well. That was was that", she said.

“That was good”, Eddie said, and leaned to kiss her

“You fucking dumbass." She giggled

Bruh I don't know what this is but I wanted to update since its been a fucking while so ig this is a Christmas eve present to to you all😭😭😭.