Chapter 2

Pulling into his driveway in his baby blue jeep, Stiles Stilinski let out a sigh. He turned the ignition off, grabbed his bag from the back and hopped out of his car. Stiles brushed off his flannel clad chest and walked up to his front door. Taking his house keys out of his jean pocket, he unlocks the door and steps inside of his house.

Closing the door behind him, Stiles's brows furrowed as he took notice of a black suitcase in the foyer of his house. His face scrunched up as he made his way up the stairs. Once he got to the top of the stairs, he made his way to his room only to top short when noticing his room door opened. When walking in he noticed a girl with straight dark brown hair, that reached her lower back, with her back facing him, standing in his room.

Walking into his room more, Stiles noticed that she was around 5'3 and that she was wearing grey sweatpants and a long sleeved grey shirt.

Stiles watched as the mysterious girl reached out and started to run her hand over his covers. Stiles was beyond confused on why this random girl was in his room and why the hell she was touching his bed.

"Wow" the mystery girl murmured

Stiles reached up and started rubbing his lips with his fingers as he decided to finally speak up.

"You like that?"

Stiles saw her flinch before turning around to look at him. When she turned around, Stiles was taken back at how beautiful she was.

She has big green doe eyes. A cute little button nose. Long eyelashes that brush against her cheek bones when she blinks. Light pink colored full lips. Hair framing her face. Stiles wasn't afraid to admit that he was in a daze. One that he only snapped out of when the mysterious girl spoke up.

"Um, yeah...its a really nice bed..." She trailed off

"Huh," Stiles said while poking his tongue into his cheek, "who are you?" he asked while pointing at her.

He saw her push her hair over her shoulder before replying to him. "I'm Nyx, Nova Nyx Gray"

Now that she said her name, Stiles knows exactly who she is.

"I'm Stiles...Stiles Stilinski" Stiles decided to let her know, while walking into the room crossing his arms in the process.

"Cool" Nyx replied not knowing how else to respond

Stiles let out a sigh, and pointed at Nyx "You're the girl my dad took in, right?"

"Oh, so you're Noahs son?"

"Yup,"

Nyx and Stiles both stood there, not saying anything for a few seconds. Let's just say it was very awkward.

Stiles cleared his throat before talking again. "That suitcase downstairs is yours right?" When Nyx nodded her head yes, Stiles nodded his as well.

"Nice, so I'm gonna go get it and then I'll show you your room, that sound good?" He asked

"Mhm" Nyx replied not knowing what else to say.

Stiles left the room to go downstairs to get Nyx's suitcase. Once he got it, he went back upstairs to his room. When he got to his room, he stood in the doorway watching Nyx look at the posters on his walls fiddling with her hands.

"C'mon," He announced his presence

Nyx turned from where she was looking, and walked out of the room after Stiles. They moved to the room across from Stiles's room, and walked into the room after he opened the door.

The walls were painted a light grey color, and the floors were carpeted with a darker shade of grey. Theres a huge queen sized bed in the middle of the room, with a black nightstand on the right side with a vintage looking lamp resting on top and an alarm clock. Next to the nightstand on the right side of the room, facing the bed was a huge floor to ceiling bookshelf filled with books. On the left side of the room facing the bed is a six drawer dresser, with a tv on top.