Shh...

TW: Uh, talks of throwing up and like making yourself sick and not keeping food down and stuff.
This one is just Mina.. I've been not doing so good and really needed something, maybe someone else does too..

......

"Baby shh, it's okay, you're okay I'm not mad, I'm not mad at you." I hear soft whispers as I sob and pant, the echo almost shattering my ears.

I look at the white blank wall in front of me, drool dripping from my bottom lip to the water in the toilet. I squeeze my eyes shut, hoping when I open them, I'll be someone different. Maybe in a different universe where I can have a simple night with my love. But no, as I open them again I am met with the same blank white wall.

With tears down my face, I slowly turn my head towards the sweet soft voice in my ear. I see her silky red hair, her cheek, and then her eyes. I almost let myself whimper when I see how worried she is, but I swallow it, having had enough of the weakness.

It's been two weeks since I've kept a full meal down, and in the past three days I've been pretending that I haven't been getting sick. Mina knows I was lying, which makes me feel worse. But I wasn't really trying to lie to her. I've been lying to myself.

"I- I'm.." I try to sputter out something, a sentence or even a couple of words, but my mind just draws a blank. I don't even know what to say. I don't take my eyes off of her now teary ones as she cups my cheeks and continues hushing me softly. "Sweet girl, it's okay, you don't have to say anything. You're okay. Oh my baby.." Those words immediately make me fold. Without any consideration or thought of how I might drool all over her, I collapse face first, right into her chest and I just start to wail.

I feel her arms surround me immediately, squeezing me so hard I grunt, but she knows I need pressure when we hug. She continues to whisper in my ear as we sit on the bathroom floor for the next hour.

Eventually I end up passing out from the exhaustion of throwing up everything in me and sobbing, and that's when Mina scoops me up and walks the both of us to the bed. I don't even stir as she strips us both of our clothes and wipes off my face and chest gently. I hiccup softly now and then, causing her to smile just a little. But she can't be completely happy with the terror eating at her. After cleaning me up, she pulls me up to the headboard and climbs in next to my unconscious body.

I start to stir as she pulls me to her, letting out weak little whimpers and groans, not wanting to be moved so much. I'm slightly awake as I hear her singing softly, and feel her chest vibrating against my cheek. She's singing Baby Mine.. I am mumbling in my own head as I hum happily, nuzzling my cheek against her soft skin.

She pauses only to hush me softly, and I feel her fingers brush some of my untamable hair behind my ear. "You're okay, honeybee." she whispers before slowly beginning the song again. I almost coo, the comfort I feel almost makes my heart explode.

I barely remember what just happened, or what's been happening. I don't want to think about it, or anything for that matter. But I know Mina is. I can almost hear her mind racing with any possibilities, anything that might make this all better. But it's so early on, we don't know why it started. I just feel so alone too, even with Mina right next to me. It's so scary and makes me feel so guilty because of what I'm putting her through..

Oh, that feels nice.. Almost as if she was hearing my thoughts, I suddenly feel a fingertip against the tip of my nose, and then it gingerly slides up to the middle of my brows. she rubs between them, and my mind goes completely blank. It's like she's hit my sleep button. I start to feel even more tired (I didn't realize it was possible), and begin to drift off yet again.

Baby mine, don't you cry..
Baby mine, dry your eyes..
Rest your head close to my heart,
Never to part,
Baby of mine...