𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇𝑌; 5

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 27, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚, 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚.

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

I entered the room to see Javon and some girl making out, They both pulled away as they wiped their lips, 'Ima head out' He said awkwardly as he walked out the room.

I had no words, I was shocked on the spot.

I looked at the girl, she sat on the bed awkwardly like she didn't know what to do.

'Ima leave' I said as I was about walk out to room, 'no you could stay I don't mind' she shrugged with a smile on her face.

I smiled at her as I got in.

She seemed nice.

I sat next her, 'so what's your name?' The girl said awkwardly.

'Camila you?'

'𝐀𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐚'

She smiled brightly, I felt my self smiling as well.

'So are you and Javon together?' I said surprised 'Well I don't know yet me and him are talking' she crossed her legs.

'That's good I can tell he loves you.' I nodded at her.

'Awh thank you'

'So the party is gonna start soon wanna match?' She said confidently.

'Sure?' I said unsure, amara smiled for a bit before going to the closet to bring out some outfits from her suitcase.

I was filled with excitement, yes I had some friends but Amara was something different. The way she would smile at someone was definitely her way of showing her love to them.

'What about this? Do you like it?' She held up the skirt, and top up to my body as I stood up.

I took the top and skirt from her hands as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I loved the aesthetic it gave.

'I wanna try it on' I smiled at Amara as I turned around, 'Perfect Ima be waiting out here so I could do your makeup.'.  I made my way to the bathroom.

I quickly took off my swimsuit from earlier, I was drenched in wet spots of water on my body.

I grabbed a clean towel that was on a basket, as I dried myself I noticed there was a red mark on my waist.

Maybe it was some bug that bit me while swimming?

I changed into the outfit, the top didn't fit me like a glove.

It was loose from my stomach, fuck.

I grabbed some pins that was on the counter and tried to make the top tighter, it worked.

I walked out the bathroom as Amara turned back to look at me with a bright look on her face, 'You look fucking good' She said as she took a look at my body.