𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌, 𝐺𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑇; 9

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 28, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚, 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚.

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

I woke up to a breakfast smell, eggs and pancakes. 'Camila wake up..your gonna meet my parents and the rest of my family.' He said with a nervous tone. 'Oh okay lemme just get ready then' i smiled tiredly like i didn't just wake up not too long ago, Jaden left the room and i went straight to the restroom.

i desperately started looking for a change of clothes.

𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑭𝑰𝑻;

i brushed out my almost tangled hair and did two medium braids on the sides

i walked down the stairs and saw a girl with black hair and a little boy that looks exactly like javon.

'Hii you must be Camila' Jadens mom said with excitement, 'Mhm' i nodded from nervousness.

i sat next to the girl with the black hair, 'so what happened?' She took a bite of her scrambled egg. 'what do you mean?' I tried to make eye contact with her even tho i'm not good at making friends with anybody new.

'With you and Jaden, Is there anything happening between you guys?'.

Yes actually, We made out yesterday and i made him stop because we need to know each other more, We had a long talk about our lives and i almost friend zoned him? I think.

'Nothing much we're just talking nothing more' i smiled shortly and looked down. 'Well thats good' She laughed, 'Why your laughing?' i smiled like i wanna laugh as well.

'Jaden is..don't know how to explain him' She shook her head, 'No say it' Now i wanna know what she was about to say.

'He has issues like attachment issues and trust issues.' She ate a bite of her pancake. 'Oh' i nodded, i hope none of that isn't true.

'Less talking more eating cmon girls' Jadens mom gave me a organized plate of eggs and pancakes, i started eating my food.

i ate a bite of my pancake and the boy that looked like Javon, 'Wanna play outside when your done eating? We could go on our golf carts and go to starbucks if you want' He smiled, Before i even answered Jaden got in the way.

'Daelo leave her alone' He shooed him away from me, 'No it's fine' i smiled at Jaden and daelo.

After finishing up the breakfast i was washing my plate when Jaden came up from behind me, 'Wanna get boba?' He said with his deep voice and in a low tone, He started to give small kisses to my neck slowly and wrapped his arms around my waist, I don't know why but i got out his of his touch and arms.