𝐼𝑇𝑆 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐴 𝑀𝐼𝑁𝑈𝑇𝐸..𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷?; 10

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 29, 𝐆𝐞𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚, 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚.

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

I ended up not making things up with Jaden, i had plans with Amara who texted me saying that she wanted a take out with her and me.

'So what happened?' Amara looked at me while eating her in n out waffle fries, 'He started being rude for talking to his twin brother' I rolled my eyes dramatically.

'Thats dumb even tho me and javon are almost getting together'.

'Wait you guys are?' I smiled as she knew i was getting excited, 'Yes we text every day and night' She smiled and blushed a bit, I  laughed and pushed her slightly. 'And you and Jaden?' My smile faded a bit by the subject she was mentioning, I don't know whats between us two right now.

'uhm i don't know' i laughed awkwardly, she nodded like she knew i didn't wanna talk about it.

'You know what we should do?' She got up from her seat, 'Hm?'.

'Let's go shopping' She smiled and dragged us both out.

~

𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑃-

We bought a couple stuff and Amara..She went a little crazy.

'Ima just buy a couple clothes i'm kinda broke right now' My ass, Girl has like five bags of clothing from five different stores.

'Theres food if your still hungry' She asked as she looked into hollister for some skinny jeans.

'Sure'. She gave me 20 bucks and i went over to a boba store that was close by, 'Can i have the mocha' i looked up to the women that was serving the boba for me.

i waited for a couple minutes she finished my boba, 'Here you go' She smiled and handed the boba to me gently. I smiled back as i felt a vibration through my back pocket of my jean shorts.

It's a text message from Jaden.

'wya'

I rolled my eyes and replied 'somewhere with a friend why? thought you were mad at me lol.' instantly he replied with 'opposite for me you left outta nowhere😭'.

'My bad🤦🏻‍♀️' I sent back to him, 'When you gon get back home so we could make things better??' 'After I'm done hangin out with my best friend'.

i started walking back to Hollister, 'Alright but javon is gonna be picking up amara jus so yk' Huh?

'wym?' 'javon went to go pick up amara four mins ago saying that hes gon be hanging out wit her' Then all the sudden Amara texted me.

'im so fucking sorry bae but ima be going out with javon if thats okay with you but im so so so so sorry for leaving you but ily sm' i smiled at her text, 'girl its fine😓'.

'i got you a uber so dont call ya bf now..', 'Ty you amara🤍' she left me on seen and hearted my message i waited for the uber and it took a bit long.

i was waiting in front of the mall until it came, a black car came but it was nice, 'Are you here for Camila?' i said to the driver. 'yes i am' I got in the car and The driver looked about my age except he looked a year older.

He started driving to jadens house until he made it, he stopped in front of the house and stopped me from getting out.

'Im so sorry for taking long, Everything is been heavy on me i hope you understand..making you stand in the col-' I cut him off by saying 'Its alright you got me to my destination now' i smiled at him and got out the car.

𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

I saw a black car pull up to the house, i didn't recognize it.

I looked at Camila and the Driver and they seemed to be talking and getting to know each other..

I filled with jealousy, I saw Camila smile at him and got out the car. She ran towards the door and opened it to see me in front of it, She jumped a bit. 'Shit you scared me' She smiled and laughed, When she saw me not laugh with her, she made a confused face.

'Who was that?' I asked her, 'Who is what?', 'the dude you just talked with right now' I said seriously.

'Ohhh my uber?' She responded and looking at me innocently, 'What y'all talked about i saw you guys talking' I looked down at the awkward girl.

'He was apologizing for being late' She said softly, 'Oh' i smiled at her, She bit inside her cheek.

We hung out after, Everything was alright with us now but she's shy and kinda tense with saying certain things, Its fine but don't know.

She mentioned that shes going back to Texas tomorrow..which things will be boring now.

Ima be honest but i feel like i have jealously issues, i messed up big time so i think thats why Camila was so careful to say things to me.

I like her a lot but damn, i kinda don't see a future between us now, Hopefully thats just a feeling...

_______________________________

𝐚𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐤𝐤😩!!

𝐟𝗼𝐥𝐥𝗼𝐰 𝗺𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝗼𝐤 @c3berstories!

_______________________________