ℜ𝔢𝔲𝔰𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 ||| ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

{𝔓𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔱 𝔢𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔡𝔢}

_____

Monica walks in to Celeste's house to meet up with her and Ophelia. Celeste currently lives with the Henderson family. Monica knocks and Dustin opens the door. "Hey is Celeste home I need to talk to her." Monica asks. "Um yeah she's in her room." "Thanks." Monica says chewing the gum in her mouth. "Celeste." "Oh my hi Monica." Monica falls backwards onto Celeste's bed. "Can I call Eddie really quick?" "Yeah go for it." "I'm gonna use your kitchen phone." She calls Eddie. "Hi." "Oh hey Monica." He says. "I have to talk to you about something." He adds on. "What is it?" Monica asks. "Well I know we've been together for a few months now and I really don't mean to hurt you but I think-" and that's when she cut him off. "You bitch. You don't break up with me I break up with you! We're done! Bye bye Chou I hope I never see your sorry ass again." Monica says before slamming the phone. "Fuck!" She screams. "Hey are you okay I heard screaming- whoa you're crying what happened?" Dustin asks. "Eddie happened. That shit head was gonna break up with me so I ended things." "Oh I'm sorry." Dustin says as he gives Monica a awkward hug.

That's when Ophelia gets there. She opens the door to find Monica in the kitchen and Dustin just standing there. "Dustin what happened where's Celeste I just got here don't expect me to know everything." Ophelia says. "She broke up with Eddie." "Damn I didn't think you'd have the guts to do it good job you deserve better than that freak." And that is when Monica stopped crying. "Yeah he is a freak now Jason can stop teasing me about dating him. I won't be the freaks girlfriend anymore!" Monica says smiling as she hugs Ophelia and runs up to Celeste's room, leaving Ophelia and Dustin to stand there. 

All the girls are in the room Ophelia sitting on the chair of Celeste's vanity, Monica laying on the bed reading magazines, and Celeste sitting next to her. "You are sure you are good?" "Yeah I'm fine." Suddenly the phone rings. "Hey Celeste." Ophelia here's on the other line. "No it's Ophelia but, hi Chrissy." "Um I have to tell you something I'm not sure Monica will be happy to here." Ophelia's eyes land on Monica laughing. "What is it Chris?" Chrissy takes a short time to respond. "I saw Eddie with Molly they were flirting." Chrissy says with a sigh. "That bitch and they only just broke up too I guess Molly was just waiting for them to break up to make a move." Her words make Monica's head lift up. "I've got to go now Chris bye love you." She says as she puts down the phone. "Okay Monica don't be mad but-." She says with a pause "Chris saw Eddie and Molly together she said they were flirting like really flirting I'm sorry you can hit me if you want." Ophelia says fast. "Oh my God Molly I should have known, that bitch." Monica says. "Hey I have an idea." Celeste says smirking. Monica and Ophelia look at her curiously. "What if we hire you a fake boyfriend." "That's smart but how would anyone agree to that." "There's tons of people other than Munson who wanted to date you ya know." Ophelia reply's. "Oh yeah remember that one guy who brought you a flower like every day." Celeste says laughing. "He was desperate, desperate is not cute." Monica says with a laugh. "Well who else is there." Ophelia asks.

"Well Harrington would be good right? I mean look at him." Celeste says grabbing a yearbook with a picture of Steve. "Damn." Ophelia says looking at the picture. "Did you know Dustin and Steve are friends?" "Really?" Monica asks. "Yeah they hang out like all the time." "Really oh my that's like so surprising." Ophelia says. "But Monica you're friends with Robin right?" Celeste asks. "I mean kinda why?" She asks. "Her and Steve hang out like all the time." "And how do you know they're not together?" Ophelia asks. "If they were together he wouldn't be a date aholic." Celeste says. "I guess well I think I'll head home now bye." "Bye" Ophelia and Celeste say in sync

_____

Sunday, July 24th 2022

10:10am